Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The SUB2400 is a powerful passive dual 10” subwoofer that will deliver an incredible punchy bass that makes your trousers vibrate. Together with the MASK6 or MASK8 cabinet loudspeakers and the 3-channel digital amplifier (CHAMP-3D) you get a perfect and fail-safe sound system that is suitable for bars, pubs, clubs, restaurants, taverns... where often 'dance level' music is required.
This subwoofer has two band pass chambers where each chamber is equipped with a 10” dual coil woofer. Together with the push-pull technology this results in a relatively small cabinet with a huge output and very low distortion. Thanks to the small size of the woofers, less mass has to be moved. The bass reproduction is a lot more “punchy” and “faster” compared to 15” or 18” cabinets. The SUB2400 has been compared with a single 15” and 18” sub-woofers and the results were astonishing in favor of the SUB2400!
SUB2400 can be driven in 4 ohms or 16 ohms mode. Selection is done by the big switch at the back of the subwoofer. Especially with long cable runs, the 16 ohms mode is advised. Less power is lost and the bass response will be a lot better. The 16 ohms mode also allows you to use multiple cabinets.
- Smooth, strong bass response
- Dual coil 10” subwoofers in push-pull configuration
- Low frequency boost for distributed applications
- 600W power handling
- Switchable 4Ω or 16Ω impedance
- Suitable for in-wall, under-seating, under-stage and other 'hidden' LF applications
|Operating Range (-3dB)||45 Hz to 150 Hz|
|Nominal Beamwidth (H x V)||Omnidirectional|
|Transducers||LF 2 x 10" (254 mm) treated paper cones|
|Continuous Power Handling @ Nominal Impedance||49V 600W @ 4Ω (2400W peak)|
|Nominal Sensitivity @ 1m||@ 1W 99 dB
@ 2.83V 99 dB
|Nominal Maximum SPL @ 1m||Peak 133 dB
Continuous 127 dB
|Recommended Amplifiers||250W - 750W @ 4Ω (49V - 69V)|
|Input Connection||2 Speakon™ connectors wired in parallel|
|Controls||Rocker switch for 4Ω or 16Ω operation|
|Environmental||IP20 per IEC 60529|
|Dimensions H x W x D||27.6" x 13.8" x 17.7" (700 mm x 350 mm x 450 mm)|
|Weight||64.4 lbs (29.2 kg)|
|Finish||Plywood, matte finish, Black|
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.