Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
Sold as a pair, the stylish and subtle cube-shaped designed KUBO5T is a 5.25” two-way compact loudspeaker with bass reflex port. It can be used as a 70/100 volt or low impedance 16 ohms loudspeaker producing up to 80 watts dynamic power. The K-Mount bracket offers easy cable management and 140° vertical or horizontal mounting flexibility. Combined with the special designed fixing K-bolts you can install the loudspeaker in a safe and comfortable way on any type of wall or ceiling. Easy daisy chaining of multiple KUBO loudspeakers can be done via the in / link connection with euroblock connectors. The installer friendly endcaps, held in place by 14 integrated strong neodymium magnets, hide all connections and bracket hardware on both sides. This top-notch product offers amazing sound quality and performance in a discrete and neutral housing fitting any kind of interior.
Available in black or white.
- High speech intelligibility coupled with full-range music reproduction
- Stylish yet subtle design; blends well in many environments
- Can be mounted to track lighting rails through innovative optional accessories
- IP40 rated
- Tap switch allows for 70V/100V or 16Ω low impedance operation
- Loudspeaker overload protection for 24/7 failsafe operation
|Operating Range (-10dB)||94 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Nominal Beamwidth (H x V)||80° x 80°|
|Transducers||LF 1 x 5.25" (133 mm) coated paper cone
HF 1 x 1" (25 mm) soft dome
|Continuous Power Handling @ Nominal Impedance||28V 50W @ 16Ω (200W peak)|
|Nominal Sensitivity @ 1m||@ 1W 87 dB
@ 2.83V 84 dB
|Nominal Maximum SPL @ 1m||Peak 110 dB
Continuous 104 dB
|Transformer||70V: 30W, 15W, 7.5W, 3W, 1.5W
100V: 30W, 15W, 6W, 3W
|Protection||3-step self-resetting protection|
|Recommended Amplifiers||50W - 100W @ 16Ω (28V - 40V)|
|Input Connection||(2x) 2-way Euroblock connectors for daisy-chaining; connectors accept up to 12 AWG (2.5 mm²)conductors|
|Controls||Power tap / low impedance selector switch|
|Environmental||IP40 per IEC 60529|
|Dimensions H x W x D||155 mm x 164 mm x 136 mm (6.1" x 6.4" x 5.3")|
|Weight||2 kg (4.4 lbs)|
|Finish||ABS plastic, matte finish, White or Black|
|Grille||Steel, White (RAL 9016) or Black (RAL 9011) finish|
|Accessories (included)||U-bracket; safety cable|
|Accessories (optional)||LRABAS(-BL/-W): Basic light rail adaptor, black or white
LRAPRE(-BL/-W): Premium light rail adaptor, black or white
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.