Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
Sold as a pair, the Desono™ DX surface mount loudspeakers provide high efficiency, high output, high intelligibility and low distortion in an attractive design. These loudspeakers install quickly and have the same components and voicing as the DX ceiling loudspeakers. The DX surface mount loudspeakers are equipped with a built-in 70 V/100 V autoformer and low impedance input.
Easily outperforming loudspeakers of a larger size format, the DX-S5 is ideal for installations where space is a premium. With a modern appearance that merges well in most environments, combined with weather-resistant capability suitable for direct outdoor use, the DX-S5 can be used in a wide variety of speech and music applications.
- High efficiency, high output, high intelligibility, low distortion
- Uniform coverage from coaxially mounted HF/LF drivers
- Innovative ClickMount™ pan-tilt bracket makes installation and aiming easy
- Uniform voicing with DX ceiling loudspeakers
- ETL listed to comply with UL 1480A, CE marked, and RoHS compliant
|Operating Mode||Passive with DSP|
|Operating Environment||Indoor / Outdoor|
|Operating Range (-10dB)||65 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Nominal Beamwidth (H x V)||130°, conical|
|Transducers||LF 1 x 5" (127 mm)
HF 1 x 1.0" (25 mm) exit compression driver
|Sensitivity||93 dB (2.83 V)
93 dB (1 W at rated impedance 8 Ω)
|Nominal Continuous Power Handling||28 V (100 W @ 8 Ω)|
|Nominal Maximum SPL||Peak 119 dB
Continuous 113 dB
|Autoformer||70V: 60 W, 30 W, 15 W, 7.5 W
100V: 60 W, 30 W, 15 W
|Recommended Amplifiers||100 W - 200 W @ 8 Ω, (28 V - 40 V)|
|Crossover Frequency||1.6 kHz|
|Required Accessory||65 Hz 24 dB/ Oct Electronic high pass filter|
|Input Connection||Lever-actuated wire clamping 4-position terminal block with pass-through|
|Controls||Wattage / low impedance selector switch|
|Mounting Provisions||ClickMount pan-tilt bracket|
|Certifications||ETL listed to comply with UL 1480A and CSA 62368-1|
|Environmental Rating||IP54 per IEC 60529, IEC 60068-2-5 (Solar Radiation), IEC 60068-2-11 (Salt Mist), IEC 60068-2-42 (SO2), IEC 60068-2-60 (Chlorine)|
|Dimensions H x W x D||280 x 180 x 185 mm ( 11.03" x 7.09" x 7.28")|
|Finish||ABS plastic, paintable Black or White finish.|
|Grille||Powder-coated perforated aluminum backed with woven fabric. Black or White finish.|
|Accessories (included)||ClickMount wall mount|
|Accessories (optional)||ClickMount U-Bracket with ClickPlug (SPA-UBDX100 -B/-W)|
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.