Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
Sold as a pair, the D6 has a more focused dispersion, higher sensitivity, output and greater LF extension than the smaller models. The high performance D6 is a true coaxial loudspeaker with a real compression driver concentrically arranged so that the upper frequencies emerge through the center of the low-frequency driver’s magnetic structure and cone via a precisely tapered Tru-Phase™ high-frequency waveguide. This special construction provides consistent, wide dispersion up to 16 kHz, all but eliminating high-frequency narrowing. Further pattern improvement is achieved by precisely mounting the low frequency driver (and its concentric HF driver) centered in the baffle, as contrasted to the offset designs used by others.
The D SERIES offers powerful magnetic structures and efficient coils to ensure high output, which results in more headroom per power amplifier. Each D SERIES ceiling model includes everything needed for standard installations, and has a built-in autoformer allowing it to be used in 8-ohm or 70V/100V applications. The D SERIES ceiling loudspeakers are ETL listed and all models have been tested by ETL to comply with UL1480, UL2043 and CSA60065.
AMPLIFIED LOUDSPEAKER CONTROLLERS
The Community ALC404D is recommended for this product. Higher power ALC models may be used safely as well.
- High intelligibility with exceptional uniform coverage
- Consistent, wide dispersion up to 16 kHz
- True coaxial loudspeakers with HF compression drivers
- Tru-Phase™ high-frequency waveguide
- Patented Carbon Ring Cone Technology™
- Spring loaded Drop-Stop™ installation assistant tabs support the back can on the included rails and C-ring to simplify installation
- Uniquely designed tile bridge support rails and snap-on C-ring support plates prevent sag
- Twist-Assist™ loudspeaker face retainer tabs for fast and easy installation
- ¾-inch and 1-inch knock-outs on the sides of the back can
- External loop-through Euroblock connectors
- Rear cover with integrated cable clamp (strain relief) and optional conduit knockout
- Selectable 8 ohm or 70V/100V operation
- Available in white or black finish
- Five year warranty
|Loudspeaker Type||Two-way, full-range, coaxial ceiling loudspeaker, 8 ohm or 70V/100V operation|
|Operating Range||65 Hz - 22 kHz|
|Frequency Response||80 Hz - 20 kHz (±5 dB)|
|Max Input Ratings (8 ohm)||100W continuous, 250W program
28 volts RMS, 63 volts momentary peak
|Transformer Taps||70V: 60W, 30W, 15W, 7.5W and low impedance
100V: 60W, 30W, 15W
|Sensitivity (1W/1m)||94 dB SPL (125 Hz to 12.5 kHz 1/3 octave bands)
92 dB SPL (250 Hz to 4 kHz speech range)
|Maximum Output||114 dB SPL / 120 dB SPL (peak 8 ohm)|
|Nominal Impedance||8 ohms|
|Minimum Impedance||6.9 ohms @ 210 Hz|
|Nominal Coverage||115º conical (1 kHz to 6 kHz)
125º conical (500 Hz to 6 kHz)
|Axial Q / DI||4.7 / 6.7, 500 Hz to 6 kHz|
|Crossover Frequency||1.2 kHz|
|Recommended Signal Processing||65 Hz high pass filter|
|Drivers||LF 1 x 6.5-inch
HF 1 x 1-inch exit compression driver
|Driver Protection||Self-resetting solid state circuit breaker|
|Input Connection||4-position Euroblock connector|
|Controls||Front-face wattage / low impedance selector switch|
|Enclosure||Corrosion-resistant zinc plated steel|
|Mounting/Rigging Provisions||4 steel mounting clamps with 3-inch grip range|
|Grille||Powder coated steel with safety line, white or black finish, paintable|
|Baffle||Reflex loaded UL 94V-0 rated ABS|
|Safety Features||4 x safety hang points|
|Safety Agency Ratings||ETL listed to comply with UL1480, UL2043 and CSA60065.
Suitable for use in air handling spaces per NFPA 70 and NFPA 90.
Conforms with City of Chicago Codes.
|Required Accessories||Electronic high pass filter|
|Supplied Accessories||C-Ring supporting plate, tile support bridge rails, grille, paint mask, cut-out template, flat screwdriver|
|Optional Accessories||D6-CATR Can Adapter Ring / Trim Ring (white)
D6-CATR-B Can Adapter Ring / Trim Ring (black)
D6-NCB New Construction Bracket
D-RAIL48-PR Pair of 48” Channel Rails
|Dimensions||Width: 11.24 inches (285.5 mm) bezel diameter
Depth: 6.788 inches (172.4 mm) can depth
|Cutout Diameter||10.25 inches (260 mm)|
|Weight||11.1 lbs (5 kg)|
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.