Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
(Sold as a pair)
Available in standard white or black finish, the powerful and versatile Desono C-IC6LP provides an ideal choice for any conferencing space that demands superior speech reproduction in narrow depth ceilings. Only 3.9" (100 mm) in depth, the DX-IC6LP solves space problems that competing products cannot. It installs quickly and provides exceptionally uniform coverage with excellent sonic properties.
Featuring a genuine coaxial, acoustically-aligned driver set with separate magnets for the LF and HF drivers that minimize distortion. Additionally, the integrated HF waveguide provides the widest and most consistent coverage in it's class, ensuring all listeners are in the "sweet spot".
Designed with the installer in mind, the C-IC6LP loudspeaker supports audio connections via either standard category cable or traditional speaker cable. Patent-pending SpringLock™ clamps allow single-handed placement to speed installation and reduce labor time. The SpringLock spring-loaded clamps support the back can on the included tile rails and snap-on C-ring, so that the installer can just tighten the clamps, securing it in the ceiling. It can be blind-mounted from below the ceiling, and features a magnetic grille for easy installation and removal. The grilles are available in white or black, or can be painted to match the room decor.
The C-IC6LP also directly integrates with the Tesira AMP-450BP—a four-channel “backpack” PoE+ amplifier—which reduces wiring requirements and installation time. A variety of installation accessories are available to accommodate different ceiling materials. Typical applications include paging, and background music in many venues.
- Only 3.9" (100 mm) in depth
- High intelligibility with exceptional uniform coverage
- Coaxial, acoustically-aligned, wide dispersion soft dome tweeter with waveguide
- Integrates with the Tesira AMP-450BP
- Attractive edgeless magnetic grille design
- Conduit knock-outs on the input cover meet Chicago plenum air space requirements
- Available in standard white or black finish
- Loudspeaker Mount Type - Ceiling
- Loudspeaker Voltage - 100V
- Loudspeaker Voltage - 70V
- Spec Sheet available - Yes
- Depth: 3.96 in
- Width: 13.41 in
- Product Weight: 9.10 lbs
- Speaker Diameter (Driver): 6.50 in
- Maximum Frequency Response (Bandwidth): 20 kHz
- Maximum Frequency Response (Bandwidth): 20000 Hz
- Minimum Frequency Response (Bandwidth): 63 Hz
- Minimum Frequency Response (Bandwidth): 0.06 kHz
- Certifications: ETL listed to comply with UL1480A, UL2043 and CSA62368-1 Suitable for use in air handling spaces per NFPA 70 and NFPA 90
- Impedance: 8 ohm
- Maximum SPL (Sound Pressure Level): 109 dB
- Power Handling: 60 Watt
- Sensitivity: 87 dB
- Wireless: No
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.