- CROWD MICS ATOM FEATURES
AV interface and host device for Crowd Mics
Crowd Mics™ (Dante-enabled) is a unique audience engagement tool that puts a microphone in everyone’s pocket. It enables seamless audience participation by eliminating the need to pass a microphone around the room. Crowd Mics enhances audience participation by adding a personal microphone capability to audience polling and texting questions.
Crowd Mics is hosted on a small, pre-configured hardware device, the ATOM. The ATOM is connected to the room’s sound system and optionally a video presentation system. The ATOM also allows moderators to see a full participation log of their event including questions asked and poll results for an even richer event experience. Additionally, the ATOM can be remotely monitored and managed via SageVue v2.
Crowd Mics is perfect for the participants and moderators of presentations, lectures, panel discussions or other similar events ranging in size from 1 to 1000 attendees. By placing a microphone in every pocket, Crowd Mics creates a simple, extraordinary experience for attendees and presenters alike.
- Audio output via Euroblock, HDMI embedded audio, 3.5 minijack, or USB
- Video output via HDMI®
- Two HDMI connections for display mirroring
- Can be monitored and managed via SageVue 2.0
- Supports both local and remote participants
- CE marked, UL listed, and RoHS compliant
- Covered by Biamp Systems’ two-year warranty