Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
Available in Black or White and exhibiting a true 120º wide coverage pattern, the Community WET2W8 is an innovative two-way loudspeaker. The W2-2W8 satisfies a variety of sound reinforcement, down-fill, underbalcony stage edge fill, monitoring, and other applications. This particular model includes a factory-installed 200-watt autoformer (model W2-2W8T) for 70V/100V lines with selectable taps at 200, 100, 50 and 25 watts.
The LF drivers and centrally placed 120º HF pattern control horn have been engineered to provide superior uniform pattern over the widest possible bandwidth. The unique molded "Super-V" configuration of the LF drivers provides exceptional uniform mid-range coverage that would be impossible to create with a conventional flat wood baffle plate. Precise modeling and documentation prove that woofer/horn/woofer placement in traditional under balcony fill-type loudspeaker designs exacerbates severe vertical lobing. The Super-V configuration prevents the collapse of the horizontal coverage pattern throughout its range, especially the critical voice-range, when oriented in its usual horizontal position.
Engineered for permanent installations, the loudspeaker enclosure and faceplate are constructed of multi-layer glass composite, resulting in extreme structural strength. A three-layer Weather-Stop grille provides weather-resistance to the internal components, while all exposed hardware is stainless steel or powder coated aluminum extrusion. A stainless steel mounting yoke is included.
- All-Weather, Multilayer Glass Composite Enclosure
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Integral Mounting Points
- High Power Passive Crossover
- Dual-layer Powder Coated Weather-Resistant Stainless Steel Grille and Yoke
- Mounting Yoke Included
- Format: Two-way, full-range
- Operating Range: 65 Hz - 18 kHz
- Frequency Response: 80 Hz - 15 kHz (±3 dB)
- Dispersion (-6 dB): 120º H x 60º V
- Maximum SPL @1m: 121 dB continuous / 128 dB peak
- Crossover Frequency: 1 kHz
- Sensitivity in SPL (1W/1m, free space):
- 97 dB (100 Hz - 13 kHz, 1/3 octave)
- 98 dB (250 Hz - 4 kHz, speech range)
- Max Power Handling (passive mode):
- 250W RMS
- 600W Program
- Impedance: Nominal 8 Ohm / Min. 4.6 Ohm at 190 Hz
- Low Frequency: 2x 8:" (203 mm) carbon fiber
- High Frequency: 1" (25.4mm)
- Enclosure: Hand-laminated fiberglass
- Rigging Provisions: Two 1/2-13 rigging points; yoke bracket included
- Input Connection: 16-2 SJOW (12 ft / 4m)
- Grille: Three-layer Weather-StopTM
- Dimensions: 10.13" H x 20" W x 11.5" D (257 x 508 x 292 mm)
- Net Weight: 40.4 lbs (18.3 kg)
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.