Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The Community W2-218T is a compact two-way, full-range loudspeaker system featuring an 8-inch carbon fiber LF driver and a 1-inch HF compression driver with a weather resistant, non-metallic, non-resonant polyimide diaphragm. Drivers are Ferrofluid-cooled to improve heat transfer, resulting in higher power handling and reduced distortion. The W2-218T features a built-in 100-watt autoformer for 70V/100V lines with selectable taps at 100, 50, 25 and 12.5 watts.
Like all WET Series II loudspeakers, the W2-218T is designed to provide high quality music and voice reproduction in applications requiring extreme weather-resistance. The W2-218T's compact enclosure features unmatched durability and ruggedness and is engineered for use in permanent installations.
The loudspeaker enclosure and faceplate are constructed of multi-layer glass composite, resulting in extreme structural strength. A three-layer Weather-Stop grille provides weather-resistance to the internal components, while all exposed hardware is stainless steel or powder-coated aluminum extrusion. A weather-resistant stainless steel mounting yoke is included.
The W2-218T is backed by a five-year product warranty plus a fifteen-year enclosure warranty.
- Built-in 100W autoformer for 70V/100V applications
- All-Weather, Multilayer Glass Composite Curvilinear Enclosure
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Integral Mounting Points
- High Power Passive Crossover
- Weather-StopTM Grille
- Powder Coated Stainless Steel Mounting Yoke Included
- Format: Two-way, full-range
- Operating Range: 70 Hz - 18 kHz
- Frequency Response: 90 Hz - 15 kHz (±3 dB)
- Dispersion (-6 dB): 80º H x 60º V
- Maximum SPL @1m: 114 dB continuous / 121 dB peak
- Crossover Frequency: 2 kHz
- Sensitivity in SPL:(1W/1m, free space):
- 93 dB (125 Hz - 13 kHz, 1/3 octave)
- 92 dB (250 Hz - 4 kHz, speech range)
- Max Power Handling:
- 125W RMS
- 300W Program
- Autoformer Version:
- 70V Tap: 100W, 50W, 25W and 12.5W
- 100V Taps: 100W, 50W, 25W
- Impedance: Nominal 8 Ohms /Min. 3.5 Ohms @15.3 kHz
- Low Frequency: 8" Carbon Fiber (203 mm)
- High Frequency: 1" Non-Metallic (25.4 mm)
- Enclosure: Hand-laminated fiberglass
- Rigging Provisions: Two 1/2-13 rigging points; yoke bracket included
- Grille: Three-layer Weather-StopTM
- Dimensions: 9.25" H x 15.5" W x 10.14" D (235 x 394 x 258 mm)
- Net Weight: 18.6 lbs (8.4 kg)
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.