Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
Available in Black or White, The Community W2-218 provides superior sound quality in a compact sound system featuring unmatched durability and ruggedness.
A compact two-way, full-range loudspeaker system featuring an 8" carbon fiber LF driver and a 1" HF compression driver featuring a weather-resistant, non-metallic, non-resonant polymide diaphragm. Drivers are ferrofluid-cooled to improve heat transfer, resulting in higher power and reduced distortion.
Like all WET Series II loudspeakers, the W2-218 is designed to provide high quality music and voice reproduction in applications requiring extreme weather-resistance and is engineered for use in permanent installations.
The loudspeaker enclosure and faceplate are constructed of multi-layer glass composite, resulting in extreme structural strength. A three-layer Weather-Stop grille of stainless steel mesh and open cell foam provides weather-resistance to the internal components, while all exposed hardware is stainless steel or powder-coated aluminum extrusion. A weather-resistant stainless steel mounting yoke is included.
- All-Weather, Multi-layer Glass Composite Curvilinear Enclosure
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Integral Mounting Points
- High Power Passive Crossover
- Weather-Stop Grille
- Stainless Steel Mounting Yoke Included
- Format: Two-way, full-range
- Operating Range: 70 Hz - 18 kHz
- Frequency Response: 90 Hz - 15 kHz (±3 dB)
- Dispersion (-6 dB): 80º H x 60º V
- Maximum SPL @1m: 114 dB continuous / 121 dB peak
- Crossover Frequency: 2 kHz
- Sensitivity in SPL (1W/1m, free space):
- 93 dB (125 Hz - 13 kHz, 1/3 octave)
- 92 dB (250 Hz - 4 kHz, speech range)
- Max Power Handling: 125W RMS, 300W Program
- Impedance: (passive) Nominal 8 ohms /Min. 3.5 ohms @ 15.3 kHz
- Low Frequency Transducer: 8"
- High Frequency Transducer: 1"
- Enclosure: Hand-laminated fiberglass
- Rigging Provisions: Two 1/2-13 rigging points; yoke bracket included
- Input Connection: 16-2 SJOW (12 ft)
- Grille: Three-layer Weather-Stop
- Dimensions: 9.25" H x 15.5" W x 10.13" D
- Net Weight: 18.6 lbs
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.