Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The ultra-compact VLF208 is a dual 8-inch, no-grille design that can be installed under stages, in walls or ceilings, or in other low profile locations in either the vertical or horizontal mounting position. Its extremely low profile enclosure is narrow enough to fit comfortably between wall studs, providing “hidden” LF extension. With a response down to 70 Hz in passive mode or 60 Hz using digital signal processing, the VLF208 can function in pairs as a steered bass array, and is equipped with fly points and four rubber feet with recessed foot mounting locations on two sides. The VLF208 can also be wall-mounted using its specially designed low-profile yoke bracket, the VLF-Y208.
The VLF subwoofers feature a low-profile design that is ideal for theaters, restaurants, auditoriums, houses of worship, schools and other venues, with the compact VLF208 and VLF208LV fitting into areas where larger subwoofers are impractical.
- Houses of Worship
- Performing arts centers
- Theaters, lecture halls
- The "cafe gymnatorium"
- Portable bass reinforcement
- Under-stage, in-wall, under-seating and ceiling mount applications
- Low profile design, small footprint
- Designed to work as a traditional subwoofer or insteered bass arrays
- DYNA-TECH protection circuitry
- Suitable for in-wall, under-seating, under-stage and other "hidden" LF applications
- Optional wall/ceiling mounting brackets and array brackets for multiple cluster configurations
- Available in black or white finishes
- Loudspeaker Type: Compact subwoofer
- Operating Range:
- 60Hz-160Hz (+/-1dB) processed
- Max Input Ratings: 300W continuous, 750W program, 4 ohms, 35 volts RMS, 77 volts momentary peak
- Recommended Power Amplifier: 630W to 900W @ 4 ohms
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 96dB SPL (63Hz to 160Hz 1/3 octave bands)
- Maximum Output: 121 dB SPL/128 dB SPL (peak)
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
- Minimum Impedance: 4.8 ohms @ 130 Hz
- Nominal -6dB beamwidth: 360° H x 180° V
- Axial Q/DI: 1/0, 60Hz to 160Hz
- Recommended Signal Processing: 55Hz high pass filter,48 dB/Oct
- Drivers: LF (2) 8"
- Driver Protection: DYNA-TECH
- Input Connection:
- (1) NL4-compatible locking connector
- (1) 2 conductor barrier strip
- Enclosure: 11-ply cross-laminated birch
- Finish: Black or White paint finish
- Mounting/Rigging Provisions: (8) M10 hang points
- Required Accessories: Digital signal processor
- Supplied Accessories: (4) Rubber feet
- Optional Accessories:
- VLF-SAB steered array bracket
- VLF-Y208 yoke mounting bracket
- Dimensions: 8.25" H x 21.75" W x 13" D
- Weight: 40.7 lbs
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.