Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The high output Community V2-215S is a dual-driver subwoofer system designed to augment and extend the low frequency output of any VERIS 2 full-range loudspeaker system, achieving the high impact and depth of response needed for larger venues. It is characterized by deep, dramatic bass and a fast transient response. Powerful and low in distortion, the V2-215S produces authoritative low frequency output and can handle almost any musical style with ease. Solidly constructed of 18mm, 11-ply cross-laminated birch plywood, this subwoofer provides an accurate acoustic response uncolored by enclosure resonance.
- Bars and restaurants
- Houses of worship
- Themed attractions
- AV rental
- DYNA-TECH driver protection circuitry
- Patented Cool-Coil heat evacuation technology to minimize cone driver power compression
- Eight M10 threaded rigging fittings (four on each end panel)
- Built-in Ergo-Grip handles (two on each end panel)
- Terminal strip and NL4-compatible connectors
- Loudspeaker Type: Dual driver subwoofer, rectangular, vented bass
- Operating Range: 37 Hz to 2000 Hz (-10 dB)
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz to 1000 Hz (-3 dB)
- Max Input Ratings:
- 400W continuous, 1000W program
- 40 volts RMS, 80 volts momentary peak
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 97 dB (50 Hz to 200Hz) half space
- Maximum Output: 123 dB SPL / 129 dB SPL (peak)
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Minimum Impedance: 3.3 ohms @ 130 Hz
- Nominal –6dB Beamwidth: 360° H x 180° V
- Recommended Signal Processing: 35 Hz, 24 dB/octave high pass filter
- Drivers: LF 2 x 15-inch
- Driver Protection: DYNA-TECH protection circuitry
- Input Connection: NL4-compatible locking connector with terminal strip in parallel
- Controls: None
- Enclosure: 18mm, 11-ply cross-laminated birch
- Mounting/Rigging Provisions: 8 x M10 threaded rigging fittings
- Finish: Catalyzed polyester two-part paint, black or white finish
- Grille: Powder coated steel, black or white finish
- Required Accessories: None
- Supplied Accessories: Rubber feet (black, 4), Built-inErgo-Grip handles (4)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 18.4 x 37.4 x 20.4 in (468 x 950 x 518 mm)
- Weight: 94 lbs (42.6 kg)
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.