Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The Community RMG-200AT is a complete horn/driver system designed for use in stand-alone voice-range sound reinforcement and announcement/signaling applications. It features a built-in 120W autoformer for 70V/100V applications. The RMG-200AT provides focused, high output sound projection, with predictable performance and exceptional long-term durability. The horn portion of the assembly is a handcrafted one-piece waveguide, precision molded in hand-laminated, fiber-reinforced fiberglass for optimum performance. With substantial fiberglass layering and integral throat and driver flange construction, the horn is built to withstand substantial torque loads. The inherent strength and rigidity of the fiberglass construction enhances sonic efficiency by preventing sound energy loss, as well as providing inherently weatherproof fabrication.
The compression driver is a high output, high sensitivity loudspeaker that is configured with the diaphragm facing forward, isolating the voice coil and magnetic structure from the environment. The one-piece, non-metallic diaphragm/suspension offers exceptional resistance to the effects of humidity, dust, and corrosive atmospheres. The large area, low compression phase plug loading and large magnet structure exhibits extremely low distortion at high outputs while maintaining high efficiency and low power compression. A fiberglass rear cover protects the driver and transformer from the effects of weather and corrosion.
A factory-installed weather-resistant steel swivel yoke bracket is included.
- Factory-installed 120W autoformer for 70V/10V applications
- 2" Throat Exit M200A
- Low Distortion, High Efficiency
- High Power Output
- Non-metallic Diaphragm
- Swivel yoke bracket included
- Highly Resistant to Harsh Environments, IP65 rating
- Loudspeaker Type: Voice-range horn system
- Operating Range:
- 400 Hz to 8 Khz
- 500 Hz to 4 kHz (±3 dB)
- Max Input Ratings: 75 / 38 / 19 / 9 watt autoformer taps @ 70v
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 114 dB SPL (400 Hz to 4 kHz 1/3 octave bands)
- Maximum Output: 133 dB SPL / 140 dB SPL (peak)
- Nominal Impedance: 72 ohms (75W tap @ 70V)
- Minimum Impedance: 70.5 ohms @ 1.8 kHz (75W tap @70V)
- Nominal –6dB Beamwidth:
- 50°H (+-4° / -9°, 2 kHz to 4 kHz)
- 40°V (+10° / -10°, 2 kHz to 4 kHz)
- Axial Q / DI: 35 / 15.4, 2 kHz to 4 kHz
- Crossover Frequency: No internal crossover
- Recommended Signal Processing: 400 Hz high pass filter 24dB / Oct.
- Drivers: MF 1x M200, Ferrofluid-cooled
- Driver Protection: None
- Input Connection: 18 gauge, 5 conductor, 12 foot SJOW cable through gland nut
- Controls: None
- Enclosure: Fiberglass
- Enclosure Hardware: None
- Mounting/Rigging Provisions: (4) 1/4" holes at the corners of the horn mouth
- Grille: None
- Environmental Performance: IEC529 IP65W rating with a minimum 5-degree downward aiming angle
- Required Accessories: 400 Hz high pass filter 24 dB /Oct.
- Supplied Accessories: Swivel yoke bracket
- Optional Accessories: System controller
- Dimensions: 9.75" H x 17.63" W (front) x 10.5" W(rear) x 25" D (248 x 448 x 267 x 635 mm)
- Weight (with bracket): 24.3 lbs (11 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 30 lbs (13.6 kg)
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.