Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
Designed for use in voice-range sound reinforcement and announcement/signaling applications, the Community R.5-V2200 is a complete horn/driver system that provides focused, very high output sound projection, with predictable performance, and remarkable long-term durability.
The horn portion of the assembly is a patented, hand-crafted one piece focused Array waveguide, precision molded in hand-laminated reinforced fiberglass, delivering optimum performance. The fiberglass horn is enclosed in a roto-molded polyethylene enclosure that provides weather and UV resistance, and incorporates a Weather-Stop grille. The resulting inherent strength and rigidity of the system's construction enhances sonic efficiency by preventing sound energy loss, and offers a highly weather-resistant installed loudspeaker system.
The compression drivers are high-output, high-sensitivity loudspeakers configured with the diaphragm facing forward, isolating the voice coil and magnetic structure of each driver from the environment. The one-piece, non-metallic diaphragm/suspension gives exceptional resistance to the effects of humidity, dust, and corrosive atmospheres. A fiberglass rear cover protects the drivers from the effects of weather and corrosion.
- Industrial Paging
- Large Public Gatherings
- Voice Alert Systems
- Tone Signaling
- R.5-V2200 unit
- SSYR5 Yoke bracket, dual layer powder-coated steel
- 2" (51 mm) Throat Exit x 2
- High Efficiency
- High Power Output
- Non-metallic Diaphragms
- Highly Resistant to Harsh Environments
- Loudspeaker Type: Dual Driver, PC Horn-loaded, Weather-Resistant Loudspeaker for High Level Paging
- Operating Range: 450 Hz - 8 kHz
- Usable LF Limit: 400
- Max Input Ratings:
- 150W continuous, 400W Program; 30 volts RMS, 69 volts momentary peak
- Recommended Power Amplifier: 330W to 480W @ 6 Ohms
- Flare Rate: 360 Hz
- Throat Entrance Diameter: 2 x 2"
- Axial Sensitivity 1W/1m: 114 dB SPL (400 Hz - 4 kHz 1/3 octave bands with 2 x M200 driver)
- Maximum Output: 136 dB SPL / 143 dB SPL peak (with 2 x M200 driver)
- Nominal Impedance: 6 Ohms
- Min Impedance: 4.8 Ohms @ 400 Hz
- Nominal -6 dB Beamwidth:
- Horizontal: 80° (+5° / -17°, 1600 Hz - 4000 Hz)
- Vertical: 40° (+9° / -17°, 1600 Hz - 4000 Hz)
- Axial Q: 20.5
- Axial DI: 13.1
- Recommended Signal Processing:
- 400 Hz high pass filter (for 2 x M200 driver standalone)
- 8 kHz low pass filter (for 2 x M200 driver standalone)
- Construction: Hand-laminated, multi layer glass composite within a rotomolded polyethelene enclosure
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 16" x 16" x 16.2" (406.4 x 406.4 x 413mm)
- (without yoke): 36.1 lbs (16.4 kg)
- (with Yoke): 39.3 lbs (17.8 kg)
- Shipping: 44 lbs (20 kg)
- Required Accessories: Bandpass filtering
- Optional Accessories (sold separately): TRC400 Transformer
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.