Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The R.5-MAX loudspeakers deliver outstanding musical performance. Housed in the same size enclosures as Community’s flagship R.5 models, the two R.5-MAX models feature powerful 1.4-inch exit HF drivers and 600W neodymium woofers, delivering well behaved coverage patterns, exceptional intelligibility and flat frequency response. While providing the outstanding dynamic range and projection expected from R SERIES, the R.5-MAX offers listeners a superior musical experience with higher output than the R.5HP.
The Community R.5-66MAX is a two-way, full-range loudspeaker system designed to provide high quality voice and music reproduction in applications requiring extreme weather resistance. It is designed to withstand long-term exposure to tough, environmental conditions and to provide high output performance.
The R.5-66MAX has a 1.4" (36 mm) exit HF compression driver and a 12" (305 mm) cone 600W neodymium LF driver. The HF assembly is coaxially mounted with the LF driver allowing 60° x 60° coverage with low distortion. The system has been designed to provide a flat response with slightly rising HF.
- Low distortion, high quality musicality, excellent speech intelligibility in a compact enclosure
- High sensitivity, high output (132 dB max)
- Weather-resistant, rotomolded UV resistant enclosure
- Weather-resistant grille and drivers, and moisture-sealed crossover
- Loudspeaker Type: Full-range, two-way, coaxial, weather-resistant
- Operating Range: 70 Hz to 20 kHz (-10 dB)
- Frequency Response: 95 Hz to 19 kHz (-3dB)
- Max Input Ratings: 600W RMS, 1200W Program, 69 volts RMS, 138 volts momentary peak
- Maximum Output:
- without EQ: 131dB (137dB Peak)
- with EQ: 130dB (136dB Peak)
- Sensitivity (1W / 1m): 103dB (125 Hz - 10 kHz)
- Free Space SPL: 103dB (250 Hz - 4 kHz)
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms, 4.8 Ohms @ 200 Hz minimum
- Nominal Beamwidth (-6dB): 60° x 60°, 1.6 kHz to 10 kHz
- Axial Q / DI: 18.7/12.7, 1.6 kHz to 10 kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 900 Hz
- Recommended Processing: DSP with CONEQ™ power response correction
- Recommended Amplifier: 1200W to 1800W at 8 ohms
- Low Frequency Transducer: 1x 12" inherently weather-resistant cone with neodymium motor and aluminum demodulation ring
- High Frequency Transducer: 1x 1.4" exit compression, 2.87" Voice coil
- Input Connection: 12 foot (3.6 m) SJOW #16 gauge
- Enclosure: Rotomolded LLDPE plastic
- Finish: Black, White and Light Grey (RAL# 9004, 9003, and 7038)
- Mounting/Rigging Provisions: (5) 3/8"-16 rigging points; Steel zinc-rich epoxy dual-layer powder-coated bracket; Aluminum aiming strap to secure angle
- Grille: 3-layer Weather-Stop™ with polyester mesh, foam, zinc-rich epoxy dual-layer powder-coated perforated steel color-matched to enclosure
- Environmental: IEC529 IP55W rating with a minimum 5° down-tilt
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 16" x 16" x 16.19" (406 mm x 406 mm x 411 mm)
- Weight: 44 lbs (20 kg) loudspeaker only; 47 lbs (21.3 kg) with yoke bracket
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.