Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The compact R.15 and R.35 models give systems designers increased flexibility by offering vastly improved music playback, additional coverage patterns and higher output in attractive paintable enclosures. The R.15COAX and R.35COAX use identical 1.25-inch exit HF compression drivers, featuring Community’s exclusive Tru-Phase phase plug and Carbon Ring Cone Technology. Both models include front-loaded LF drivers in highly reinforced enclosures for natural, non-resonant low frequency reproduction, while identical voicing ensures a uniform listening experience.
The R.35COAX is a two-way, full-range loudspeaker system designed to provide high quality voice and music reproduction in applications requiring extreme weather resistance. It is designed to withstand long term exposure to tough, environmental conditions and to provide performance normally associated only with indoor loudspeakers. The R.35COAX has a 1.25-inch (32mm) exit HF compression driver and a 10-inch (254mm) cone LF driver with a 2-inch voice coil. The HF assembly is coaxially mounted with the LF driver allowing 90° conical coverage with low distortion. The carbon ring cone design provides a cone area nearly equivalent to a typical 12-inch driver cone.
The Music/Voice switch provides an out-of-the-box selectable flat response or 3dB boost for increased vocal intelligibility allowing for additional application flexibility. The design uses Community's proprietary Tru-Phase high frequency compression driver phase plug to provide wide dispersion, low distortion and increased intelligibility. The LF driver cone is treated with the same hydrophobic protection as the grille cloth to provide full weather-resistance. The enclosure has a reinforced ribbed interior with weather-treated wooden inserts to reduce resonance, increase rigidity and reduce rear and lateral radiation.
- Excellent musicality and intelligibility, and low distortion in an extremely compact enclosure
- Weather-resistant, compact, matte finish paintable high impact ABS plastic modified-trapezoidal enclosure
- Hydrophobically-treated grille and LF driver cone, polymer HF diaphragm, and moisture-sealed crossover
- 200W Autoformer (standard), selectable 8 ohm or 70V/100V operation
- Corrosion-resistant dual-layer powder-coated low-profile steel yoke and aluminum grille
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 11.0" x 13.0" x 13.5" (279 x 330 x 343 mm)
- Nominal Beamwidth (H x V): 90° x 90° (conical)
- Finish: Light Grey or Black ABS matte plastic, paintable with dual-layer powder-coated steel with NeverWet treated grille
- Continuous Max Output: 122 dB (128 dB Peak)
- 70V/100V Autoformer: 200W, 100W, 50W, 25W (@70V only)
- Operating Range: 70 Hz – 16 kHz
- Power Handling: 200W continuous @ 8 ohms
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 97 dB
- Transducers: LF 1 x 10” carbon ring cone; coaxial HF - 1 x 1.25” exit compression driver
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.