Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The compact 8-inch R.25 combines wide frequency response with excellent efficiency and projection ability. The HF driver is coupled to a nominal 90° x 40° horn, and the HF horn assembly is coaxially mounted with the LF driver to minimize interference at crossover. The horn-loaded LF driver delivers better low frequency pattern control, higher sensitivity, higher output, and better vocal projection than typical 8-inch two-way loudspeakers. The R.25 is ideal for use in difficult acoustic environments requiring a small footprint, like stadium concourses and gymnasiums, and offers excellent supplemental reinforcement in larger R SERIES systems.
The R.25-94Z is a 2-way, full-range loudspeaker system designed to provide high quality voice and music reproduction in applications requiring extreme weather resistance. It is designed to withstand longterm exposure to tough, environmental conditions and to provide performance normally associated only with indoor loudspeakers. Both the R.25-94Z and R.25-94TZ have an 8-inch (203mm) cone LF driver and a ¾-inch (20 mm) exit HF compression driver with weather resistant diaphragms. The HF driver is coupled to a nominal 90° x 40° horn. The HF assembly is coaxially mounted with the LF driver. The R.25-94TZ has a built-in multi-tap 200W autoformer for 70V /100V operation and a rotary switch for tap selection.
The R.25-94Z's high efficiency, modest power requirements and 8 Ohm impedance makes it easy to deploy large numbers of loudspeakers using only one amplifier, keeping the overall system costs to a minimum. The large 200W autoformer in the R.25-94TZ allows the loudspeaker to maintain its full high output capability even when running on 70V/100V systems.
- Convention centers
- Fill speaker for stadiums, athletic fields, arenas and race tracks
- Outdoor background music/paging systems
- Theme and amusement parks
- Fairgrounds and rodeos
- Malls, cruise ships, skating rinks
- Swimming pools
- High fidelity, high efficiency horn-loaded system with high power passive crossover
- Weather-treated drivers and crossovers
- Weather-resistant, rotomolded UV enclosure with Integral mounting points
- Corrosion-resistant dual-layer powder-coated low-profile steel yoke and aluminum grille
- Optional 200W, 70V autoformer version available (model (R.25-94TZ)
- Loudspeaker Type: 2-way, horn loaded, coaxial, weather-resistant
- Operating Range:
- 100 Hz to 16 kHz
- 160 Hz to 12.5 kHz (±3 dB)
- Max Input Ratings:
- 200W continuous, 500W program
- 40 volts RMS, 89volts momentary peak
- Recommended Power Amplifier: 420W to 600W @ 8 ohms
- Sensitivity (1W/1m):
- 97 dB SPL (160 Hz to 10 kHz 1/3 octave bands)
- 97 dB SPL (250 Hz to 4 kHz speech range)
- Maximum Output: 120 dB SPL / 127 dB SPL (peak)
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Minimum Impedance: 4.6 ohms @ 10.4 kHz
- Nominal –6dB Beamwidth:
- 90°H (+7° / -13°, 2 kHz to 10 kHz)
- 40°V(+35° / -10°, 2 kHz to 10 kHz)
- Axial Q / DI: 13.5 / 11.3, 2 kHz to 10 kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2 kHz
- Recommended Signal Processing: 100 Hz high pass filter
- LF (1) 8” cast frame, Cool-Coil
- HF (1) 3/4” exit, titanium free, Ferrofluid-cooled
- Driver Protection: DYNA-TECH protection circuitry
- Input Connection: 16-2 SJOW (12 ft /4 m)
- Controls: None
- Enclosure: Rotomolded HDPE, light gray color
- Enclosure Hardware: None
- Mounting/Rigging Provisions:
- (5) rigging points (M8 hardware)
- 1-3/8" pole mount socket
- Grille: 16-gauge perforated stainless steel, 3-layer WeatherStop grille
- Required Accessories: 24 dB/Oct high pass filter
- Supplied Accessories: (1) Stainless steel (304) yoke bracket
- Optional Accessories: Pole mount system
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 11.3" x 11.3" x 13.3" (287 x 287 x 287 mm)
- Weight: 20 lbs. (9.1 kg)
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.