Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The compact 8-inch R.25 combines wide frequency response with excellent efficiency and projection ability. The HF driver is coupled to a nominal 90° x 40° horn, and the HF horn assembly is coaxially mounted with the LF driver to minimize interference at crossover. The horn-loaded LF driver delivers better low frequency pattern control, higher sensitivity, higher output, and better vocal projection than typical 8-inch two-way loudspeakers. The R.25 is ideal for use in difficult acoustic environments requiring a small footprint, like stadium concourses and gymnasiums, and offers excellent supplemental reinforcement in larger R SERIES systems.
Community's R.25-94TZ is a 2-way, full-range loudspeaker system designed to provide high quality voice and music reproduction in applications requiring extreme weather resistance. It is designed to withstand long-term exposure to tough, environmental conditions and to provide performance normally associated only with indoor loudspeakers.
The R.25-94TZ has an 8" cone LF driver and a 3/4" exit HF compression driver with a weather resistant diaphragm. The HF driver is coupled to a nominal 90 x 40 degree horn. The HF assembly is coaxially mounted with the LF driver. An input autoformer with switchable taps provides impedance matching to 70V or 100V lines. The enclosure and HF horn are molded of UV resistant gray polyethylene. All exposed hardware is stainless steel. The Weather-Stop grille assembly, retained by stainless steel screws to the front of the enclosure, consists of three layers.
- Convention centers
- Fill speaker for stadiums, athletic fields, arenas and race tracks
- Outdoor background music/paging systems
- Theme and amusement parks
- Fairgrounds and rodeos
- Malls, cruise ships, skating rinks
- Swimming pools
- High fidelity, high efficiency horn-loaded system with high power passive crossover
- Weather-treated drivers and crossovers
- Weather-resistant, rotomolded UV enclosure with Integral mounting points
- Corrosion-resistant dual-layer powder-coated low-profile steel yoke and aluminum grille
- Optional 200W, 70V autoformer version available (model (R.25-94TZ)
- Loudspeaker Type: 2-way, horn-loaded, coaxial, weather-resistant
- Operating Range: 100Hz to 16kHz, 160Hz to 13kHz (+/-3dB)
- Max Input Ratings: 200W, 70V/100V
- Recommended Power Amplifier: 25W to 200W @ 70V; 50W to200W @ 100V
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 96 dB SPL (160 Hz to 10 kHz 1/3octave bands); 96 dB SPL (250 Hz to 4 kHz speech range)
- Maximum Output on 200W Tap: 119 dB SPL
- 200W Nominal Impedance: 25 ohms
- 200W Minimum Impedance: 16.2 ohms @ 9kHz
- Nominal -6dB Beamwidth: 90° H (+7°/-13°, 2kHz to 10kHz); 40°V (+35°/-10°, 2kHz to 10kHz)
- Axial Q/DI: 13.5/11.3, 2kHz to 10kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2kHz
- Recommended Signal Processing: 100 Hz high pass filter
- Drivers: LF (1) 8" cast frame, Cool-Coil; HF (1) 3/4"exit, titanium free, Ferrofluid-cooled
- Driver Protection: DYNA-TECH protection circuitry
- Input Connection: 16-2 SJOW (12 ft)
- Controls: 4 position autoformer TAP select switch
- 70V switchable taps @200W, 100W, 50W, 25W
- 100V switchable taps @ 200W, 100W, 50W
- Enclosure: Rotomolded HDPE, light gray color
- Mounting/Rigging Provisions: (5) rigging points (M8 hardware); 1-3/8" pole mount socket
- Grille: 16-gauge perforated stainless steel, 3-layerWeather Stop grille
- Required Accessories: 24 dB/Oct high pass filter
- Supplied Accessories: (1) Stainless steel (304) yoke bracket (1) Aiming strap
- Optional Accessories: Pole mount system
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 11.3" x 11.3" x 13.3"
- Weight: 23 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 26.5 lbs
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.