Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The R.15COAX is a two-way, full-range loudspeaker system designed to provide high quality voice and music reproduction in applications requiring extreme weather resistance. It is designed to withstand long term exposure to tough, environmental conditions and to provide performance normally associated only with indoor loudspeakers. The R.15COAX has a 1.25-inch (32mm) exit HF compression driver and an 6.5-inch (165mm) carbon ring cone LF driver. The HF assembly is coaxially mounted with the LF driver allowing wide 100° coverage with low distortion. The flange-less woofer basket design allows a cone area nearly equivalent to a typical 8-inch driver cone.
The Music/Voice switch provides an "out-of-the-box" selectable response allowing for additional application flexibility. The design uses Community's proprietary Tru-Phase high frequency compression driver phase plug to provide wide dispersion, low distortion and increased intelligibility. The enclosure is sealed to provide maximum vocal clarity and increased intelligibility. The sealed enclosure also provides supreme weather protection for all of the interior components.
- Theme and Amusement Parks
- Stadiums Fairgrounds
- Outdoor Entertainment Centers Race Tracks
- Athletic Fields
- Swimming Pools
- Convention Centers
- Multipurpose outdoor and indoor venues
- Excellent musicality and intelligibility, and low distortion in an extremely compact enclosure
- Weather-resistant, compact, matte finish paintable high impact ABS plastic modified-trapezoidal enclosure
- Hydrophobically-treated grille and LF driver cones, polymer HF diaphragm, and moisture-sealed crossover
- 120W Autoformer (standard), selectable 8 ohm or 70V/100V operation
- Corrosion-resistant dual-layer powder-coated low-profile steel yoke and aluminum grille
- Transducers: LF - 1 x 6.5" carbon ring cone; coaxial HF - 1 x 1.25" exit compression driver
- Operating Range: 90 Hz - 16 kHz
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 94 dB
- Power Handling: 150W continuous @ 8 ohms
- Continuous Max Output: 117 dB (123 dB Peak)
- 70V/100V Autoformer: 120W, 60W, 30W, 15W (@ 70V only)
- Nominal Beamwidth (H x V): 100° x 100° (conical)
- Finish: Light Grey or Black ABS matte plastic, paintable with dual-layer powder-coated steel with NeverWet treated grille
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 9.0" x 10.2" x 10.2" (229 x 258 x 259 mm)
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.