Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
Biamp's Community L SERIES LVH-900 Beamforming Venue Horn, combined with the Community Amplified Loudspeaker Controllers (ALCs), precisely tailors the directivity of each loudspeaker, or array of loudspeakers, to meet the sound requirements in any application.
Designed for exceptional performance in large venues, each LVH-906/AS (Active Standard) model consists of four 12-inch LF drivers, three Community M200 mid-range compression drivers and four 1.5-inch HF compression drivers. Using patent-pending techniques, all drivers integrate into a single triaxial waveguide that fill the entire 36 x 31-inch face of the enclosure, providing pattern control to below 400 Hz. The LVH-906 offers 60 degrees of fixed horizontal dispersion, and has presets for vertical dispersion beamforming in 60°, 40°, 20° and dual cabinet long-throw configurations. The LVH-900 Active Standard (AS) models allow DSP settings and control of individual driver pairs to provide uniform sound to the audience areas.
Typical applications include music and speech reinforcement for large houses of worship, stadiums, theaters, and much more. Possessing advanced features, highly-focused dispersion patterns, weather-resistant construction, and most importantly sonic excellence, LVH-900 loudspeakers make installations not only fast and simple, but as functionally effective as possible.
- Houses of Worship
- Arenas Theaters
- Ice Rinks
- Large multipurpose outdoor and indoor venues
- Designed for extraordinary performance in large venues
- Large format, horn-loaded triaxial design maintains pattern control to 400Hz
- Rotatable enclosure and rigging for vertical or horizontal arrays
- Colinear manifold for HF and MF beamforming
- Indoor or Outdoor weather-resistant models
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.