Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
Community IV6-1122/15 is a 12" two-way loudspeaker with 120 x 15 dispersion. Designed for indoor use.
I SERIES Modular Vertical Array 600 is a scalable, adaptive sound reinforcement system featuring multiple vertically arrayable elements designed to be used in combination or separately, and with or without splay between cabinets, providing an extensive range of vertical coverage angle and throw distance configurations. Two carefully chosen array elements, 120° x 5° and 120° x 15°, overcome the physical limitations and acoustical tuning difficulties of conventional line arrays and constant-curvature (point source) arrays while maintaining the best qualities of each.
Community’s exclusive PolyGlas weather-resistant enclosures are built for a lifetime of performance outdoors. In contrast to fiberglass-covered wood enclosures, PolyGlas cabinets are virtually immune to the destructive effects of moisture and temperature cycling.
Please note images are for illustrative purposes only. Product appearance may differ.
- Modular, can be combined to make arrays of up to twenty elements @ 10:1 safety ratio
- Versatile configurations for both constant curve and line array applications
- Built-in Passive Acoustic Optimization settings allow array response shaping using one amplifier channel
- Elegant acoustics designed for permanent installations
- Exclusive Acoustic Optimization and Rigging SafetyCheck modules integrated into EASE® Focus 3
- Weather Resistant
- Transducers: LF- 1 x 12" (305mm) ferrite driver, 3"(76mm) voice coil, inherently weather-resistant cone; HF- 2 x 1.7" (43mm) voice coil, 1" (25mm) exit, ketone polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression drivers
- Operating Range: 40 Hz to 18.5 kHz
- Passive Array Optimization: Element Attenuation: 15dB range (in 1.5 dB steps)
- Continuous Power Handling @ Nominal Impedance: 80V,400W @ 16 ohms
- Max continuous output (for 4 cabinets): 139 dB
- Nominal Beamwidth (H x V); 1122/05 – 120° x 5° (max);1122/15 – 120° x 15° (max); Vertical beamwidth is array dependent and can be modified by splay brackets
- Finish: Black or White low gloss, uniformly textured painted 15mm Baltic Birch plywood with powder-coated steel grille; Outdoor(WR): 15mm PolyGlas, Grey, Black or White heavily textured exterior-rated coating with powder-coated marine-grade aluminum
- Dimensions: 14.02" x 28.12" x 16.55" (356 x 714 x 421 mm)
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.