Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The Community IS6-215WR is an I Series Subwoofer 600 dual 15" 1400W (4 Ohms) passive installation subwoofer in a Weather-Resistant Grey Polyglas cabinet. It's well-suited for applications such as houses of worship, auditoriums, restaurants, meeting rooms, corporate A/V systems, arenas, stadiums, or any other application where extended low-frequency reinforcement is required, and is built for a lifetime of performance outdoors, as it's IP56-rated (per IEC 60529).
I Series Subwoofer 600 loudspeakers deliver exceptional acoustic performance, modular flexibility, and elegant aesthetics for use in modern performance venues. They're designed to support the goals of systems integrators and consultants, both acoustically and mechanically. I Series Subwoofers provide a wide range of sizes and capabilities that can be specifically matched to the requirements of any modern venue.
Each cabinet has a been carefully crafted to provide matching heights, face widths, and suspension point locations for seamless integration into flown arrays* with I Series full-range models. The broad range of optional low profile fly rails, fly frames and modular array brackets reduces design and installation time while also providing improved aesthetics and nearly limitless integration possibilities.
*Note: Standard I SERIES BalancePoint Flyware brackets will fit the weather-resistant cabinets, but construction of multi-loudspeaker arrays should not be attempted outdoors.
The IS6-215WR is a compact, direct radiating subwoofer with a large, balanced port system that gives optimal enclosure tuning and even air pressure distribution to the driver cones, reducing distortion as well as extending system longevity. Drivers are loaded into individual air volumes within the enclosure, isolating their performance from one another. This arrangement not only offers additional protection to drivers in case of failures, but also enables the designer to implement directional subwoofer techniques, like steered end-fire arrays, and cardioid patterns, and all within a single enclosure when using any I Series dual driver subwoofer model.
About Community Weather-Resistant Models - A leader in understanding loudspeaker performance and durability in outdoor situations, Community utilizes PolyGlas construction for their weather-resistant I SERIES loudspeakers. This technique allows them to make better quality enclosures at comparable prices while providing superior, longer-lasting protection than any fiberglass-covered wood loudspeaker, and they' re virtually immune to the destructive effects of moisture and temperature cycling. Additionally, manufacture and delivery times of PolyGlas I SERIES are similar to the wood versions, eliminating excessively long lead times.
- Small to Medium Size Venues:
- Houses of Worship
- Meeting Rooms
- Corporate A/V Systems
- Larger Size Venues:
- Night Clubs
- Themed Entertainment
- Larger Houses of Worship
- Weather Resistant design: IP56-rated (per IEC 60529)
- Long excursion ferrite LF drivers with FEA-optimized motors and symmetric movement suspension
- Matched-size enclosure and aligned suspension point for seamless flown array integration
- 1400W continuous power handling (5600W peak)
- High sensitivity design minimizes power compression losses and required amplifier size
- Isolated driver air volumes allow use of directional steering techniques within a single enclosure
- Operating Mode: Single or Dual Amp
- Operating Environment: Indoor/Outsoor
- Operating Range: 37 Hz - 145 Hz
- Transducers: 2x 15" (381 mm) double-treated cones with 4" (102 mm) inner/outer wound voice coil, ferrite construction
- Continuous Power Handling @ Nominal Impedance:
- Single Amp, 75V: 1400W @ 4 Ohms (5600W peak)
- Dual Amp, 75V: 700W @ 8 Ohms (2800W peak) each
- Nominal Sensitivity:
- Half Space: 105dB @ 1W; 108dB @ 2.83V
- Whole Space: 99dB @ 1W; 102dB @ 2.83V
- Nominal Maximum SPL:
- Half Space: 136dB continuous; 142dB peak
- Whole Space: 130dB continuous; 136dB peak
- Equalized Sensitivity:
- Half Space: 102dB @ 1W; 105dB @ 2.83V
- Whole Space: 96dB @ 1W; 99dB @ 2.83V
- Equalized Maximum SPL:
- Half Space: 133dB continuous; 139dB peak
- Whole Space: 127dB continuous; 133dB peak
- Recommended Amplifiers:
- Single Amp: 1400W - 2800W @ 4 Ohms (75V - 106V)
- Dual Amp: 700W - 1400W @ 8 Ohms (75V - 106V) each driver
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 39.00" x 16.50" x 23.35" (991 x 419 x 593 mm)
- Weight: 98 lbs (44.5 kg) loudspeaker only
- Input Connection/Cable:
- Sealed gland nut with 15 ft (4.6m) 14 ga unterminated SJOW cable
- 10 ga SJOW cable and custom lengths are available as CTO options (sold separately). Contact your Sales Pro for details
- Transducers / Components: Inherently weather-resistant transducers and crossovers sealed with Community's Envirotech protective coating.
- Mounting Points: (23) M10 threaded rigging points
- Note: Standard I SERIES BalancePoint Flyware brackets will fit this weather-resistant cabinet, but construction of multi-loudspeaker arrays should not be attempted outdoors.
- Exterior Finish / Standard Color: PolyGlas enclosures are inherently weather-resistant without further external treatment. To maintain I SERIES aesthetics, the enclosures receive heavy coats of exterior-grade textured primer and an exterior-grade UV-resistant top coat. Light Grey is the standard color.
- Enclosure Material: PolyGlas is a structural-grade cross-linked polymer substrate permanently intertwined with dual layers of woven fiberglass cloth embedded just beneath the external surface. Waterproof two-part adhesive and advanced cabinet joinery techniques are used to permanently bond all enclosure panels and internal bracing.
- Backing: Hydrophobic (treated) black acoustic fabric
- Grille Material: Perforated marine-grade aluminum
- Grille Finish: Dual-layer powder-coated semi-gloss, color-matched to enclosure
- Environmental: IP56-rated, per IEC 60529, conforming with MIL-STD-810G
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.