Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The Community IS6-212 is an I Series Subwoofer 600 dual 12" 1400W (4 Ohms) passive installation subwoofer. This subwoofer is well-suited for applications such as houses of worship, auditoriums, restaurants, meeting rooms, corporate A/V systems, arenas, stadiums, or any other application where extended low-frequency reinforcement is required.
I Series Subwoofer 600 loudspeakers provide exemplary acoustic performance, modular flexibility and elegant aesthetics for modern performance venues. Designed to support the goals of systems integrators and consultants both acoustically and mechanically, I Series Subwoofers provide a broad range of sizes and capabilities that can be specifically matched to the needs of any modern venue.
Each cabinet was carefully designed to provide matching heights, face widths and suspension point locations for seamless integration into flown arrays with I Series full-range models. The broad range of optional low profile fly rails, fly frames and modular array brackets reduces design and installation time while also providing improved aesthetics and nearly limitless integration possibilities.
The IS6-212 is a compact, direct radiating subwoofer with large, balanced ports that provide optimal enclosure tuning and even air pressure distribution to the driver cones, reducing distortion and extending system longevity. Drivers are loaded into individual air volumes within the enclosure, isolating their performance from one another. This arrangement not only provides additional protection to drivers in case of failures, but also allows the designer to implement directional subwoofer techniques, like steered end-fire arrays and cardioid patterns, within a single enclosure when using any I Series dual driver subwoofer model.
- Long excursion ferrite LF drivers with FEA-optimized motors and symmetric movement suspension
- Matched-size enclosure and aligned suspension point for seamless flown array integration
- 1400W continuous power handling (5600W peak)
- High sensitivity design minimizes power compression losses and required amplifier size
- Isolated driver air volumes allow use of directional steering techniques within a single enclosure
- Operating Mode: Single or Dual Amp
- Operating Environment: Indoor
- Operating Range: 38 Hz - 150 Hz
- Transducers: 2x 12" (300 mm) double-treated cones with 4" (102 mm) inner/outer wound voice coil, ferrite construction
- Continuous Power Handling @ Nominal Impedance:
- Single Amp, 75V: 1400W @ 4 Ohms (5600W peak)
- Dual Amp, 75V: 700W @ 8 Ohms (2800W peak) each
- Nominal Sensitivity:
- Half Space: 103dB @ 1W; 106dB @ 2.83V
- Whole Space: 97dB @ 1W; 100dB @ 2.83V
- Nominal Maximum SPL:
- Half Space: 134dB continuous; 140dB peak
- Whole Space: 128dB continuous; 134dB peak
- Equalized Sensitivity:
- Half Space: 99dB @ 1W; 102dB @ 2.83V
- Whole Space: 93dB @ 1W; 96dB @ 2.83V
- Equalized Maximum SPL:
- Half Space: 130dB continuous; 136dB peak
- Whole Space: 124dB continuous; 130dB peak
- Recommended Amplifiers:
- Single Amp: 1400W - 2800W @ 4 Ohms (75V - 106V)
- Dual Amp: 700W - 1400W @ 8 Ohms (75V - 106V) each driver
- Input Connection: (2) 4-position screw terminal blocks
- Mounting Points: (24) M10 threaded rigging points
- Environmental: IPX4 per IEC 60529, designed in accordance wtih MIL-STD-810G
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 28.00" x 14.50" x 21.00 " (711 x 368 x 533 mm)
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.