Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
Available in a trio of beam widths, the IP8-1153WR from Community is a High Power 15-inch Three-Way Installation Loudspeaker that comes in weather-resistant grey. As part of Community's I SERIES Point Source 800 loudspeakers, the IP8-1153WR provides exemplary acoustic performance, modular flexibility and elegant aesthetics for modern performance venues. Designed to support the goals of systems integrators and consultants both acoustically and mechanically, I SERIES includes a wide variety of rotatable coverage patterns and an easily installed U-Bracket that accelerate system design and system commissioning.
FEA-optimized linear suspensions, high-flux neodymium motors, and integral demodulation rings ensure precise control and very low distortion at high SPL levels. The custom long-excursion LF driver delivers deep bass response and a balanced mid-range in the most demanding applications. The matched diaphragms on the HF and MF compression drivers provide natural, transparent sound quality with unrivaled intelligibility and transient response accuracy that complements any source.
The rotatable 18-inch (457mm) MF/HF waveguide provides well-defined coverage and a smooth off-axis response that enhances arrayability. The acoustically resultant 8th order MF/HF passive crossover produces a smooth, consistent vertical off-axis response free from the polar lobing and power response losses inherent in other similar systems. User selectable biamp or triamp operating modes expand performance capabilities further.
The IP8-1153WR is available in these nominal beam widths:
- IP8-1153WR64: 60° X 40°
- IP8-1153WR66: 60° X 60°
- IP8-1153WR94: 90° X 40°
- Large user-rotatable waveguide, standard biamp or optional triamp operation
- FEA-optimized suspensions and neodymium motors with integral demodulation rings in LF and HF
- M200HP mid-range compression driver for signature Community intelligibility and low distortion
- Matching ketone polymer MF/HF diaphragms provide uniform sound quality from 500Hz to 20 kHz
- Weather-resistant hardware and grille, with high-strength PolyGlas cabinet construction
- Transducers: LF - 1 x 15" neodymium driver, 3” voice coil, demodulation ring; MF - M200HP, 2” exit, ketone polymer diaphragm, compression driver; HF - 1 x 1.4" exit , 2.6” voice coil, demodulation ring, ketone polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression dr
- Operating Range: 30 Hz – 21.8 kHz
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): LF - 96 dB, MF/HF - 107 dB
- Power Handling: LF - 600W continuous @ 8 ohms , MF/HF - 275W continuous @ 8 ohms
- Continuous Max Output: LF - 124 dB (130 dB Peak), MF/HF - 131 dB (137 dB Peak)
- Nominal Beamwidth (H x V): /64 (60° x 40°), /66 (60° x 60°), /94 (90° x 40°)
- Enclosure: 15mm PolyGlas, Grey heavily textured exterior-rated coating with powder-coated marine-grade aluminum grille with water-repellent synthetic fabric backing
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 39.00" x 22.10" x 26.30" (991 x 561 x 668 mm)
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.