Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The Community IP8-1153/64 is an I Series Point Source 800 15" 3-Way 600W (8 Ohms) installation loudspeaker that features a 60° x 40° dispersion pattern and rotatable waveguide. This speaker is well-suited for applications such as houses of worship, auditoriums, restaurants, meeting rooms, theaters, arenas, stadiums, or any other application where a long throw and wide dispersion pattern are needed.
I Series Point Source 800 loudspeakers provide exemplary acoustic performance, modular flexibility and elegant aesthetics for modern performance venues. Designed to support the goals of systems integrators and consultants both acoustically and mechanically, I Series includes a wide variety of arrayable, rotatable coverage patterns and a comprehensive selection of modular bracket systems that accelerate system design and system commissioning.
FEA-optimized linear suspensions, high-flux neodymium motors, and integral demodulation rings ensure precise transducer motion control and very low distortion at high SPL levels. The custom long-excursion LF driver delivers deep bass response and a balanced mid-range in the most demanding applications. The matched diaphragms on the HF and MF compression drivers provide natural, transparent sound quality with unrivaled intelligibility and transient response accuracy that complements any source.
The rotatable 18-inch (457mm) MF/HF waveguide provides well-defined coverage and a smooth off-axis response that enhances arrayability. The acoustic 8th order MF/HF passive crossover produces a smooth, consistent vertical off-axis response free from the polar lobing and power response losses inherent in similar systems. User selectable biamp or triamp operating modes further expand performance capabilities.
MAIN PA (Small to Medium Size Venues)
- Houses of Worship
- Restaurants Meeting Rooms
- Corporate A/V Systems
DISTRIBUTED OR FILL (Larger Size Venues)
- Night Clubs
- Theaters Themed Entertainment
- Larger Houses of Worship
- Matching ketone polymer MF and HF diaphragms provide uniform sound quality from 500 Hz to 20 kHz
- M200HP mid-range compression driver for signature Community intelligibility and low distortion
- FEA-optimized suspensions and neodymium motors with integral demodulation rings in LF and HF
- Large rotatable waveguide, user selectable biamp or triamp operation
- Innovative low profile modular bracket systems create elegant arrays with simplified installation
- Operating Mode: Biamp or Triamp with DSP
- Operating Environment: Indoor
- Operating Range: 30 Hz - 18.5 kHz
- Nominal Beamwidth (HxV): 60° x 40°, rotatable waveguide
- LF: 1x 15" (381 mm) neodymium motor woofer, 3" (76 mm) voice coil, demodulation ring
- MF: M200HP, 2" exit, ketone polymer diaphragm, compression driver
- HF: 1x 1.4" (36 mm) exit neodymium compression driver, 2.6" (66 mm) voice coil, demodulation ring, ketone polymer diaphragm
- Continuous Power Handling @ Nominal Impedance:
- LF, 69V: 600W @ 8 Ohms (2400W peak)
- MF, 35V: 150W @ 8 Ohms (600W peak)
- HF, 32V: 125W @ 8 Ohms (500W peak)
- MF/HF, 47V: 275W @ 8 Ohms (1100W peak)
- Nominal Sensitivity
- LF: 96dB @ 1W/2.83V
- MF: 107dB @ 1W/2.83V
- HF: 108dB @ 1W/2.83V
- MF/HF: 107dB @ 1W/2.83V
- Nominal Maximum SPL (whole space):
- LF: 124dB continuous; 130dB peak
- MF: 129dB continuous; 135dB peak
- HF: 129dB continuous; 135dB peak
- MF/HF: 131dB continuous; 137dB peak
- Equalized Sensitivity: 93dB @ 1W/2.83V
- Equalized Maximum SPL: 121dB continuous; 127dB peak
- Recommended Amplifiers:
- LF: 600W - 1200W @ 8 Ohms (69V - 98V)
- MF: 150W - 300W @ 8 Ohms (35V - 49V)
- HF: 125W - 250W @ 8 Ohms (47V - 66V)
- MF/HF: 275W - 550W @ 8 Ohms (47V - 66V)
- Input Connection: (2) Screw terminal blocks (6-position)
- Mounting Points: (15) M10 threaded rigging points
- Environmental: IPX4 per IEC 60529, designed in accordance with MIL-STD-810G
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 39.00" x 22.10" x 26.30" (991 x 561 x 668 mm)
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.