Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
This IP8-1152WR from Community is part of their I SERIES of Point Source 800 weather-resistant loudspeakers with this grouping coming in a weather-resistant grey. These speakers provide exemplary acoustic performance, modular flexibility and elegant aesthetics for modern performance venues. Designed to support the goals of systems integrators and consultants both acoustically and mechanically, the I SERIES includes a wide variety of rotatable coverage patterns and an easily installed U-Bracket that accelerate system design and system commissioning.
FEA-optimized linear suspensions, high-flux neodymium motors, and integral demodulation rings ensure precise control and very low distortion at high SPL levels. The custom long-excursion LF driver delivers deep bass response and a balanced mid-range in the most demanding applications. The HF compression driver's non-metallic diaphragm provides natural, transparent sound quality that accurately reproduces and complements any source.
The rotatable 13-inch (330mm) HF waveguide provides well-defined coverage and a smooth off-axis response that enhances arrayability. Individually voiced crossovers produce proper beam width matching transitions and identical sonic signatures, permitting horn patterns to be mixed throughout an installation. Factory-standard passive or optional biamp operating modes further expand performance capabilities.
- IP8-1152WR26: High Power 15-Inch 2-Way 120° X 60°
- IP8-1152WR64: High Power 15-Inch 2-Way 60° X 40°
- IP8-1152WR66: High Power 15-Inch 2-Way 60° X 60°
- IP8-1152WR94: High Power 15-Inch 2-Way 90° X 40°
- IP8-1152WR96: High Power 15-Inch 2-Way 90° X 60°
- IP8-1152WR99: High Power 15-Inch 2-Way 90° X 90°
- Large user-rotatable waveguide with individually voiced crossover, single amp or biamp operation
- Lightweight and compact with deep LF extension
- Exceptional sound quality and clarity at very high output levels
- High-flux, linear neodymium motors with demodulation rings for very low distortion
- Weather-resistant hardware and grille, with high-strength PolyGlas cabinet construction
- Transducers: LF - 1 x 15" cone, 3” voice coil, demodulation ring, neodymium driver; HF - 1 x 1.4" exit , 2.6” voice coil, ketone polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver
- Operating Range: 30 Hz – 22.4 kHz
- Power Handling: 800W continuous @ 8 ohms
- Continuous Max Output (with processing): 123 dB (129 dB Peak)
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 94 dB
- Nominal Beamwidth (H x V): /26 (120° x 60°), /64 (60° x 40°), /66 (60° x 60°), /94 (90° x 40°), /96 (90° x 60°), /99 (90° x 90°)
- Enclosure: 15mm PolyGlas, Grey heavily textured exterior-rated coating with powder-coated marine-grade aluminum grille with water-repellent synthetic fabric backing
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 30.80" x 16.50" x 20.07" (782 x 419 x 510 mm)
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.