Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The Community IP8-1122/26 is an I Series Point Source 800 12" 2-Way 800W (8 Ohms) installation loudspeaker that features a 120° x 60° dispersion pattern and rotatable waveguide. This speaker is well-suited for applications such as houses of worship, auditoriums, restaurants, meeting rooms, theaters, arenas, stadiums, or any other application where a long throw and wide dispersion are needed.
I Series Point Source 800 loudspeakers provide exemplary acoustic performance, modular flexibility and elegant aesthetics for modern performance venues. Designed to support the goals of systems integrators and consultants both acoustically and mechanically, I Series includes a wide variety of arrayable, rotatable coverage patterns and a comprehensive selection of modular bracket systems that accelerate system design and system commissioning.
FEA-optimized linear suspensions, high-flux neodymium motors, and integral demodulation rings ensure precise transducer motion control and very low distortion at high SPL levels. The custom long-excursion LF driver delivers deep bass response and a balanced mid-range in the most demanding applications. The HF compression driver's non-metallic diaphragm provides natural, transparent sound quality that accurately reproduces and complements any source.
The rotatable 13-inch (330mm) HF waveguide provides well-defined coverage and a smooth off-axis response that enhances arrayability. Individually voiced crossovers produce proper beam width matching transitions and identical sonic signatures throughout the product line, permitting horn patterns to be mixed throughout an installation. Additionally, user selectable single-amp or biamp operating modes expand application flexibility.
- High-flux, linear neodymium motors with demodulation rings for very low distortion
- Exceptional sound quality and clarity at very high output levels
- Lightweight and compact with deep LF extension
- Large rotatable waveguide with individually voiced crossover, single amp / biamp selectable
- Innovative low profile modular bracket systems create elegant arrays with simplified installation
- Operating Mode: Passive or Biamp with DSP
- Operating Environment: Indoor
- Operating Range: 43 Hz - 18.5 kHz
- Nominal Beamwidth (HxV): 120° x 60°, rotatable waveguide
- LF: 1x 12" (305 mm) neodymium driver, 3" (76 mm) voice coil, demodulation ring
- HF: 1x 1.4" (36 mm) exit compression, 2.6" (66 mm) voice coil, demodulation ring, ketone polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver
- Continuous Power Handling @ Nominal Impedance:
- Passive, 80V: 800W @ 8 Ohms (3200W peak)
- LF, 69V: 600W @ 8 Ohms (2400W peak)
- HF, 25V: 80W @ 8 Ohms (320W peak)
- Nominal Sensitivity:
- Passive: 94dB @ 1W/2.83V
- LF: 95dB @ 1W/2.83V
- HF: 105dB @ 1W/2.83V
- Nominal Maximum SPL (whole space):
- Passive: 123dB continuous; 129dB peak
- LF: 123dB continuous; 129dB peak
- HF: 124dB continunous; 130dB peak
- Equalized Sensitivity: 93dB @ 1W/2.83V
- Equalized Maximum SPL: 122dB continuous; 128dB peak
- Recommended Amplifiers:
- Passive: 800W - 1600W @ 8 Ohms (80V - 113V)
- LF: 600W - 1200W @ 8 Ohms (69V - 98V)
- HF: 80W - 160W @ 8 Ohms (25V - 36V)
- Input Connection: (2) Screw Terminal blocks (6-position)
- Mounting Points: (15) M10 threaded rigging points
- Environmental: IPX4 per IEC 60529, designed in accordance with MIL-STD-810G
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 28.0" x 14.5" x 17.7" (711 x 367 x 449 mm)
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.