Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The Community IP6-1122/96 is an I Series Point Source 600 12" 2-way 600 Watt (8 Ohms) installation loudspeaker that features a 90° x 60° dispersion pattern and rotatable waveguide. This speaker is well-suited for applications such as houses of worship, auditoriums, restaurants, meeting rooms, theaters, arenas, stadiums, or any other application where a long throw and wide dispersion are needed.
I Series Point Source 600 loudspeakers provide excellent acoustic performance, modular flexibility and elegant aesthetics for modern performance venues. Designed to support the goals of systems integrators and consultants both acoustically and mechanically, I SERIES includes a wide variety of arrayable, rotatable coverage patterns and a comprehensive selection of modular bracket systems that accelerate system design and system commissioning.
FEA-optimized ferrite motors, mechanically mirrored suspension and advanced cooling system combine to provide linear performance with minimal power compression. The custom long-excursion LF driver delivers deep bass response and a detailed mid-range at maximum SPL levels. The HF driver delivers excellent sound quality from a hybrid diaphragm of deep drawn titanium and resonance-absorbing polyimide, coupled to a patented low compression, low resonance phase plug for very low distortion performance with abundant headroom.
The rotatable 13-inch (330mm) HF waveguide provides well-defined coverage and a smooth off-axis response that enhances arrayability. Individually voiced crossovers produce proper beam width matching transitions and identical sonic signatures, permitting horn patterns to be mixed throughout an installation. Additionally, user selectable single-amp or biamp operating modes expand application flexibility.
- Long excursion ferrite LF driver with FEA-optimized motor and symmetric movement suspension
- 3-inch voice coil, 1.4” exit HF driver; hybrid titanium/polyimide diaphragm on low compression phase plug
- Lightweight and compact with deep LF extension
- Large rotatable waveguide with individually voiced crossover, single amp / biamp selectable
- Innovative low profile modular bracket systems create elegant arrays with simplified installation
- Operating Mode: Passive or Biamp with DSP
- Operating Environment: Indoor
- Operating Range: 37 Hz - 17.5 kHz
- Nominal Beamwidth (H x V): 90° x 60°, rotatable waveguide
- LF: 1x 12" (305 mm) ferrite driver, 2.5" (64 mm) voice coil
- HF: 1x 1.4" (36 mm) exit, 3" (76 mm) voice coil, hybrid titanium/polymide diaphragm, ferrite compression driver
- Continuous Power Handling @ Nominal Impedance:
- Passive, 69V: 600W @ 8 Ohms (2400W peak)
- LF, 63V: 500W @ 8 Ohms (2000W peak)
- HF, 24V: 75W @ 8 Ohms (300W peak)
- Nominal Sensitivity:
- Passive: 94dB @ 1W/2.83V
- LF: 95dB @ 1W/2.83V
- HF: 104dB @ 1W/2.83V
- Nominal Maximum SPL (Whole Space):
- Passive: 122dB continuous; 128dB peak
- LF: 122dB continuous; 128dB peak
- HF: 123dB continuous; 129dB peak
- Equalized Sensitivity: 93dB @ 1W/2.83V
- Equalized Maximum SPL: 121dB continuous; 127dB peak
- Recommended Amplifiers:
- Passive: 600W - 1200W @ 8 Ohms (69V - 98V)
- LF: 500W - 1000W @ 8 Ohms (63V - 89V)
- HF: 75W - 150W @ 8 Ohms (24V - 35V)
- Input Connection: (2) Screw terminal blocks (6-position)
- Mounting Points: (15) M10 threaded rigging points
- Environmental: IPX4 per IEC 60529, designed in accordance with MIL-STD-810G
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.