Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The Community IC6-2082WT96 loudspeaker system is a two-way, full-range design incorporating two 8 in. (203mm) ferrite LF drivers with inherently weather resistant cones and one 1 in. (25mm) exit ketone polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver. The drivers are connected to an internal frequency dividing network with an acoustical crossover frequency of 1100 Hz. The system is equipped with a high performance 200W autoformer for use in 70V/100V audio systems, with taps of 25W, 50W, 100W, and 200W for 70V operation (50W, 100W, and 200W for 100V systems). The modified trapezoidal loudspeaker enclosure is constructed of a thermally stable, dense structural-grade composite embedded with dual layers of fiberglass cloth and is fitted with (9) M10 and (4) M8 rigging inserts. The enclosure has a dual-layer finish of heavy exterior-grade paint and a UV resistant top coat. The front of the enclosure is fitted with a wraparound powder-coated 1.5mm perforated marine-grade aluminum grille backed with acoustically transparent woven fabric that has been treated with a hydrophobic compound. The secured input panel cover and gland nut provides a sealed connection for the internally connected 12 ft (3.6m) 14 gauge SJOW cable. The system has an operating range of 49 Hz to 19.5 kHz (-10dB SPL). The system produces a sound pressure level of 99 dB (averaged SPL between -10 dB points) on axis at one meter with a power input of 1 Watt, and is capable of producing a continuous output of 124 dB SPL (with peak output of 130 dB SPL) on axis at one meter. The nominal dispersion is 90° H x 60° V. The loudspeaker is 11.30 in. (287 mm) H x 22.46 in. (571 mm) W (front) x 5.81 in. (148 mm) W (rear) x 10.62 in. (270 mm) D, and weighs 27.9 lbs. (12.7 kg).
The IC6-2082/26 is designed for demanding extended high output, high performance applications without sacrificing fidelity or coverage consistency. Most symmetrical dual 8" 2-way loudspeakers suffer from serious coverage inconsistencies through the crossover region. The IC6-2082/26 solves this problem by using a very high quality, low distortion 1.7" diaphragm neodymium HF compression driver on a large field-rotatable horn that is crossed over to partially baffled 8" LF drivers at an unusually low crossover frequency. The combination of baffles and low crossover point allows the IC6-2082/26 to perform similarly to a coaxial loudspeaker, resulting in a consistent, symmetrical, and wide coverage pattern through its operating range. The long excursion LF drivers and low velocity port effortlessly extend LF performance at any output level. Additionally, 16 ohm or 70V/100V models expand application flexibility both indoors and out. Multiple attachment points provide compatibility with a variety of Community and third party mounting brackets.
- Engineered for demanding high output, high performance applications
- Exceptional fidelity with elegant I SERIES aesthetics
- Large, field-rotatable HF horn and LF pattern control technology for wide, consistent coverage
- 70V/100V model
- Technical Specifications
- Operating Environment: Weather-Resistant Outdoor
- Operating Range: 49 Hz to 20 kHz
- Nominal Beamwidth (H x V): 120° x 60°, rotatable waveguide
- LF 2 x 8" (203mm) ferrite driver, 1.5" (37mm) voice coil
- HF 1 x 1" (25mm) exit, 1.7" (44mm) voice coil, ketone polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver
- Recommended Amplifiers: 300W -600W @ 16 ohms, (69V - 98V)
- Input Connection: (1) Screw terminal block (5-position)
- Mounting Points: (9) M10 threaded inserts; (4) M8 threaded inserts (rear)
- Environmental Outdoor: IP55W per IEC 60529, MIL-STD-810G
- Weight: 27.9 lbs (12.7 kg) loudspeaker
- Dimensions: 11.30" x 22.46" x 10.62" (287 x 571 x 270 mm)
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.