Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The IC6-1082T96 loudspeaker system is a two-way, full-range design incorporating one 8 in. (203mm) ferrite LF driver with an inherently weather resistant cone and one 1 in. (25mm) exit advanced polymer diaphragm, ferrite compression driver. The drivers are connected to an internal frequency dividing network with an acoustical crossover frequency of 1800 Hz. There is one five-terminal barrier strip on a recessed powder-coated 2mm thick steel input panel. The system is equipped with a high performance 200W autoformer for use in 70V/100V audio systems, with taps of 25W, 50W, 100W, and 200W for 70V operation (50W, 100W, and 200W for 100V systems).The modified trapezoidal loudspeaker enclosure is constructed of 11-layer cross-laminated exterior grade 15mm thick Baltic birch plywood and is fitted with (7) M10 and (4) M8 rigging inserts and finished with low gloss, uniformly textured coating. The front of the enclosure is fitted with a wraparound powder-coated 1.5mm perforated steel grille backed with acoustically transparent woven fabric. The system has an operating range of 53 Hz to 20 kHz (-10dB SPL). The system produces a sound pressure level of 95 dB (averaged SPL between -10 dB points) on axis at one meter with a power input of 1 Watt, and is capable of producing a continuous output of 119 dB SPL (with peak output of 125 dB SPL) on axis at one meter. The nominal dispersion shall is 90° H x 60° V. The loudspeaker is 18.75 in. (476 mm) H x 10.40 in. (264 mm) W (front) x 7.69 in. (195 mm) W (rear) x 10.63 in. (270 mm) D, and weighs 29.0 lbs. (13.2 kg).
I SERIES Compact 600 loudspeakers provide excellent acoustic performance, flexibility and elegant aesthetics for a diverse range of applications in today's performance venues. Designed to support the goals of systems integrators and consultants in need of very compact loudspeakers with exceptional near field fidelity for foreground or background music applications and articulate voice projection with very high output capabilities for fill and distributed applications. I SERIES Compact loudspeakers are engineered to be used alone or integrated into arrays along with I SERIES Point Source (IP) or Subwoofer (IS) models using the comprehensive selection of available BalancePoint Flyware modular array brackets.
- Excellent LF extension and output in a very small enclosure
- Exceptional fidelity with elegant I SERIES aesthetics
- Large, field-rotatable HF horn for smooth, consistent coverage
- Low impedance (8 ohm) or 70V/100V models available
- Low profile U-Bracket or Vertical Yoke available, compatible with most third party wall and ceiling brackets
Community IC6-1082T96 Specifications:
- Technical Specifications:
- Operating Mode: Low Impedance or 70V/100V models
- Operating Range: 53 Hz to 20 kHz
- Nominal Beamwidth (H x V): 120° H x 60° V, rotatable waveguide
- LF 1 x 8" (203mm) ferrite driver, 1.8" (45mm) voice coil
- HF 1 x 1" (25mm) exit, 1.75" (44mm) voice coil, advanced polymer diaphragm, ferrite compression driver
- Recommended Amplifiers: 250W - 500W @ 8 ohms, (45V - 63V)
- Input Connection: (1) Screw terminal block (5-position)
- Mounting Points: (7) M10 threaded inserts; (4) M8 threaded inserts (rear)
- Weight: 29 lbs (13.2 kg) loudspeaker
- Dimensions: 18.75" x 10.40" x 10.63" (476 x 264 x 270 mm)
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.