Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The IC6-1082/96 is designed for maximum performance in a minimal size enclosure. The large, rotatable horn coupled to a 1.75" (44mm) diaphragm HF driver provides consistent directivity and smooth response through the critical voice band, then seamlessly integrates with the high output 8" LF through the crossover region. The precisely engineered low velocity, flared port ensures low distortion, extended LF performance at any output level. Additionally, 8 ohm or 70V/100V models expand application flexibility both indoors and out. Multiple attachment points provide compatibility with a variety of Community and third party mounting brackets. I SERIES Compact 600 loudspeakers provide excellent acoustic performance, flexibility and elegant aesthetics for a diverse range of applications in today's performance venues. Designed to support the goals of systems integrators and consultants in need of very compact loudspeakers with exceptional near field fidelity for foreground or background music applications and articulate voice projection with very high output capabilities for fill and distributed applications. I SERIES Compact loudspeakers are engineered to be used alone or integrated into arrays along with I SERIES Point Source (IP) or Subwoofer (IS) models using the comprehensive selection of available BalancePoint Flyware modular array brackets.
- Excellent LF extension and output in a very smallenclosure
- Exceptional fidelity with elegant I SERIES aesthetics
- Large, field-rotatable HF horn for smooth, consistentcoverage
- Low impedance (8 ohm) or 70V/100V models available
- Low profile U-Bracket or Vertical Yoke available, compatible with most third party wall and ceiling brackets
Community IC6-1082T26 Specifications:
- Technical Specifications:
- Operating Mode: Low Impedance or 70V/100V models
- Operating Range: 53 Hz to 20 kHz
- Nominal Beamwidth (H x V): 120° H x 60° V, rotatable waveguide
- LF 1 x 8" (203mm) ferrite driver, 1.8" (45mm) voice coil
- HF 1 x 1" (25mm) exit, 1.75" (44mm) voice coil, advanced polymer diaphragm, ferrite compression driver
- Recommended Amplifiers: 250W - 500W @ 8 ohms, (45V - 63V)
- Input Connection: (1) Screw terminal block (5-position)
- Mounting Points: (7) M10 threaded inserts; (4) M8 threaded inserts (rear)
- Weight: 29 lbs (13.2 kg) loudspeaker
- Dimensions: 18.75" x 10.40" x 10.63" (476 x 264 x 270 mm)
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.