Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
Biamp’s fastest installing ceiling loudspeaker, the DC220T is a drop-ceiling loudspeaker with a 6.5-inch full-range driver that delivers impressive audio performance while delivering a dispersion pattern 20% wider than competitors. Ideal for background music and crystal-clear paging across a variety of venues, it is engineered to provide exceptional performance when paired with Vocia voice communication system.
The preassembled construction allows for swift placement in standard 2' x 2' ceiling grids, significantly reducing installation labor time. Additionally, the DC220T can be used in larger 2' x 4' rectangular ceiling grids with the included cross-T rails. The included wire nuts facilitate easy 2-conductor connections.
UL1480A and UL2043 certified, the DC220T also meets the City of Chicago plenum space wiring requirements and comes with additional accessories for new construction installation and safety cable attachment.
The DC220T offers the flexibility of low impedance or 70 V/100 V operation while featuring a wattage selector switch for convenient adjustment of tap levels.
- Biamp's fastest installling loudspeaker
- 6.5-inch full-range driver delivers impressive audio performance while delivering a dispersion pattern 20% wider than competitors
- The preassembled construction allows for swift placement in standard 2' x 2' ceiling grids, significantly reducing installation labor time
- Tthe flexibility of low impedance or 70 V/100 V operation while featuring a wattage selector switch for convenient adjustment of tap levels
- Loudspeaker Mount Type - Ceiling
- Spec Sheet available - Yes
- Speaker Diameter (Driver): 6.50 in
- Maximum Frequency Response (Bandwidth): 18.50 kHz
- Maximum Frequency Response (Bandwidth): 18500 Hz
- Minimum Frequency Response (Bandwidth): 100 Hz
- Minimum Frequency Response (Bandwidth): 0.10 kHz
- 100V Taps: 10 , 5 , 2.5 , 1.25 Watt
- 70V Taps: 10 , 5 , 2.5 , 1.25 , 0.625 Watt
- Certifications: ETL listed to comply with UL1480, UL2043 and CSA62368-1 Suitable for use in air handling spaces per NFPA 70 and NFPA 90
- Impedance: 8 ohm
- Sensitivity: 93 dB
- Wireless: No
- Depth: 4.22 in
- Width: 23.75 in
- Product Weight: 16.30 lbs
- Color: White
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.