Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The Cambridge Sound QT-HCE Qt Patient Privacy system is a cost-effective sound masking system designed for patient and provider speech privacy in healthcare settings such as waiting rooms, exam rooms, and pharmacies.
The QTHCE Patient Privacy kit comprises:
- One wall-mounted QT300 control module
- One 4-gang adaptor plate for the control module
- Two automatically lighted privacy signs
- Two 1-gang adaptor plates for privacy signs
- Two 50 ft (15.2 m) plenum-rated cables for privacy signs
- One power supply
- Eight Qt Emitters
How does it work?
This advanced sound masking technology produces a low-level background sound that is installed directly in waiting rooms or patient exam rooms. This safe background sound is specifically designed to mask human speech, making it difficult to overhear conversations from a distance.
Where is it used?
The Qt Patient Privacy System is perfect for:
- Medical Office Buildings
- Dental Offices
- Doctor's Offices
- Counseling Centers and
- Community Health Centers
How is it installed?
The system can be installed in any ceiling type by Creation Networks, your certified Cambridge Sound Management sound masking installer. Installation is straightforward and low-impact, and is usually completed in a few hours.
QT EMITTERS™ The backbone of the Qt® sound masking system. These emitters deliver 4 incoherent audio channels making the Qt system the best sound masking system on the market. The standard mounting is for acoustical tile ceilings.
- UNIVERSAL BRACKET This enclosure is used for mounting the Qt emitter to the wall or ceiling.
- BEAM BRACKET This enclosure is used for mounting the Qt emitter to exposed I-beams.
- DRYWALL MOUNT This enclosure is used for mounting the Qt emitter into drywall ceilings.
- CONDUIT MOUNT This enclosure is used for mounting the Qt emitter into ceilings in regions requiring conduit mounting.
- CEILING CONDUIT MOUNT This enclosure is used for mounting the Qt emitter into acoustic ceiling tile or drywall in regions with special fire and/or conduit requirements.
- QT ROOM CONTROL The Qt Room Control can be used to adjust the sound masking level with 6 discrete level selections (including off) for an individual room or space with 2-8 emitters
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.