The E-P-B-4 and E-P-W-4 Cambridge Sound ManagementQt® Active Emitters are omni-directional direct field speakers provide a superior uniformity of sound with greater output levels than the passive emitters. This results in a clearer, better quality sound when used for paging and background music.
Supplied in a pack of 4, in black or white. Power is delivered via an external power supply and power injectors, both available separately - see related products. Emitters are installed in a simple grid pattern and daisy chained together using CAT-5 cable with RJ-45 connectors. A ceiling tile mounting ring is included.
- Active electronics power the speaker
- Ported enclosure design allows lower frequency extension down to 125 Hz octave band for sound masking and 115 Hz for paging and music
- 17 dB louder than previous direct field emitter offerings
- Plenum-rated, UL-listed, and complies with UL 2043
- Delivers four uncorrelated audio channels to reduce phasing/comb-filtering
- Supplied with a slip-ring mount for acoustical tile mounting
- Rear DIP switches reduce volume by 4.5 dB in 1.5 dB increments, if needed