Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
Includes: 4 x 16' patch cables
Small and Powerful
The Cambridge Qt® E-P-B-16-4 Active Emitter is a versatile device that can perform sound masking and play paging and music signals with clarity, all from one source. This advanced direct field Emitter technology offers a wider frequency range and higher SPL than previous models. When installed in finished or open structure ceilings, this small and powerful speaker is virtually invisible.
Uniform Direct Field Masking
Typical sound masking setups involve using big speakers that are about the size of paint cans. These speakers bounce sound off the ceiling deck, which then spreads the masking sound throughout the area. However, the Qt Active Emitter is different. It is a small and stylish device that uses Cambridge Sound Management's Quiet Technology to provide consistent sound masking directly to the workspace.
Clear, Articulate Paging and Background Music
Improved audio clarity for paging and music is one of the benefits of using direct field technology. Since the pages are emitted directly into the environment, they are clearer and easier for listeners to understand. Additionally, music sounds better because the speaker is facing the listener instead of being played through a ceiling material. The Qt Active Emitter serves as a complete solution for sound masking, paging, and music in office environments and is the only loudspeaker that offers all three features.
The Favorite Installation Choice of Integrators
The Qt Active Emitter uses the same control modules and cabling infrastructure that made QtPro™ the number one sound masking system choice of companies worldwide as well as the favorite installation choice of integrators. As a result, QtPro remains the easiest sound masking system to install and calibrate, regardless of whether the Active Emitter or original Emitter is used—a true plug and play experience with preset sound masking curves designed specifically for each emitter type.
- Active electronics power the speaker
- Ported enclosure design allows lower frequency extension down to 125 Hz octave band for sound masking and 115 Hz for paging and music
- 17 dB louder than previous direct field emitter offerings
- Plenum-rated, UL-listed, and complies with UL 2043
- Delivers four uncorrelated audio channels to reduce phasing/comb-filtering
- Comes standard with a slip-ring mount for acoustical tile mounting
- Rear DIP switches reduce volume by 4.5 dB in 1.5 dB increments, if needed
- Compatible with the Qt 300 and Qt 600 control modules
- Control via web-based management from any device
- Compatible with DynasoundPro Network System (Specify DS1320)
|Frequency Response||125 Hz - 10,000 Hz|
|Music/Paging Frequency Response||115 Hz - 12,000 Hz (-10 dB)|
|Masking Min - Max SPL||30 dBA to 60 dBA @ 1 meter|
|Music/Paging Max SPL||74 dBA @ 1 meter|
|Nominal Impedance||40,000 Ω|
|Nominal Dispersion||170 degrees conical / half space|
|Channel Selection||Four Channel Auto Sequencing and Repeating|
|Selectable Attenuation||0 dB, -1.5 dB, -3 dB, -4.5 dB|
|Cabling||Category UTP Cabling (8 conductor)|
|Included Accessories||Acoustic Ceiling Tile Mounting Ring|
|Loudspeaker Type||Active w/ Integral Amplifier|
|Maximum Power Consumption||2 watts|
|Operating Voltage||36 VDC|
|Driver Diameter||1.25" (31.75 mm)|
|Dimensions (H x Dia)||3.5" (88.9 mm) x 3.25" (82.55 mm)|
|Net Weight||0.41 lbs (6.5 oz)|
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.