Designed for permanent installation in museums, boardrooms, theme park rides, interactive experiences, and more, the Barco F80-4K12 10,400 ANSI-Lumen Pixel Shift 4K UHD Laser DLP Projector uses interchangeable lenses to offer a variety of throw distances and image sizes. Its 10,400 ANSI lumens of brightness, combined with its 10,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, can overcome ambient light in most situations. The native WQXGA+ 2716 x 1600 resolution is upscaled to 4K UHD 3840 x 2160 via pixel-shift technology to provide clear, detailed images at a variety of image sizes.
The F80-4K12 features HDBaseT, HDMI, DisplayPort, DVI-I, and SDI video inputs for input versatility, and supports HDR10 video. It can be controlled via DMX, BNC, RS-232, or the included wired/wireless remote control.
Pixel-Shift Technology Projects 4K UHD Resolution
Pixel-shift technology combines image processing with the ability of the DMD's mirrors to shift at the microsecond level to allow each mirror to project multiple pixels per frame, creating a 4K UHD image from an otherwise non-UHD chip.
Designed for Enhanced Image Quality
The image output of the F80-4K12 meets the Rec.709 color space to deliver saturated colors. Barco Pulse processing allows for sharper images and less latency thanks to its Single Step Processing (SSP).
Engineered for Value
With its laser-phosphor light source and cooling design, the F80-4K12 provides a long operating time with no lamp changes for enhanced cost savings on maintenance and consumables.
Flexible Installation Options
The F80-4K12 is capable of running in nearly any orientation. With its selection of separately available lenses with a variety of lens shift ranges, the F80-4K12 can accommodate almost any projector configuration.
- 1200:1 sequential contrast ratio
- Horizontal and vertical edge blending
- Compatible with GLD, FLD+ (with lens adapter), and FLDX (with lens adapter) lenses
- Supports screen sizes up to 65.6'
- Vertical lens shift up to 125%, depending on lens
- Horizontal lens shift up to 50%, depending on lens
- Motorized lens shift with position memory on all lenses
- Motorized zoom and focus (with lens memory on GLD and FLDX lenses)
- P7 RealColor color correction
- Sealed DLP core
- Laser dimming optical dowser
- 360° rotation with no restrictions
- DMX 512 standard
- Embedded warp & blend engine
- Direct adjust OSD & Ptoolset
- Active stereoscopic 3D & passive stereo compatible (up to WQXGA @ 120 Hz)
- Keystone correction
- Projector Toolset software
- TCP-IP control
- Rated for 24/7 operation
- Compliant with UL60950-1 and EN60950-1
- Complies with FCC rules & regulations, part 15 Class A and CE EN55022 Class A, RoHS
- Suitable for fixed installation in museums, boardrooms, auditoriums, theme park rides, and interactive experiences