Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The Barco F80-4K12 is a great high-quality projector option for permanent installations. It has 10,400 ANSI-Lumen brightness and pixel shift technology, providing stunning 4K UHD visuals for museums, boardrooms, theme park rides, and interactive experiences. This device has interchangeable lenses that allow for various throw distances and image sizes. It boasts a brightness of 10,400 ANSI lumens and a dynamic contrast ratio of 10,000:1, making it effective in most lighting conditions. Pixel-shift technology upscales the native resolution of 2716 x 1600 to 4K UHD 3840 x 2160, resulting in crisp and detailed images of different sizes.
The F80-4K12 has HDR10 video support and offers a wide range of input options such as HDBaseT, HDMI, DisplayPort, DVI-I, and SDI. You can control it through DMX, BNC, RS-232, or the included wired/wireless remote control.
Pixel-Shift Technology Projects 4K UHD Resolution
Pixel-shift technology utilizes the DMD's mirrors to shift at the microsecond level, combining image processing to project multiple pixels per frame. This results in a 4K UHD image, even with a non-UHD chip.
Designed for Enhanced Image Quality
The image output of the F80-4K12 meets the Rec.709 color space to deliver saturated colors. Barco Pulse processing allows for sharper images and less latency thanks to its Single Step Processing (SSP).
Engineered for Value
With its laser-phosphor light source and cooling design, the F80-4K12 provides a long operating time with no lamp changes for enhanced cost savings on maintenance and consumables.
Flexible Installation Options
The F80-4K12 is capable of running in nearly any orientation. With its selection of separately available lenses with a variety of lens shift ranges, the F80-4K12 can accommodate almost any projector configuration.
- 1200:1 sequential contrast ratio
- Horizontal and vertical edge blending
- Compatible with GLD, FLD+ (with lens adapter), and FLDX (with lens adapter) lenses
- Supports screen sizes up to 65.6'
- Vertical lens shift up to 125%, depending on lens
- Horizontal lens shift up to 50%, depending on lens
- Motorized lens shift with position memory on all lenses
- Motorized zoom and focus (with lens memory on GLD and FLDX lenses)
- P7 RealColor color correction
- Sealed DLP core
- Laser dimming optical dowser
- 360° rotation with no restrictions
- DMX 512 standard
- Embedded warp & blend engine
- Direct adjust OSD & Ptoolset
- Active stereoscopic 3D & passive stereo compatible (up to WQXGA @ 120 Hz)
- Keystone correction
- Projector Toolset software
- TCP-IP control
- Rated for 24/7 operation
- Compliant with UL60950-1 and EN60950-1
- Complies with FCC rules & regulations, part 15 Class A and CE EN55022 Class A, RoHS
- Suitable for fixed installation in museums, boardrooms, auditoriums, theme park rides, and interactive experiences
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.