Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
THIS 4X4 MATRIX SWITCHER HAS DUAL OUTPUTS WITH HDMI & HDBASETThe AC-MX-44HDBT is a true 4x4 HDMI/HDBaseT matrix switch. This unit includes 4 HDMI inputs and 4 HDMI/HDBaseT output blocks. These output blocks include an HDBaseT and HDMI port, these ports are mirrored, and both are active. This Matrix supports HDMI 2.0(a/b), HDCP 2.2, up to 4K video resolution, and up to 18 Gbps bandwidth. We can pass 18Gbps through category cable by using the new HDBaseT technology we have developed called "ICT", learn more about ICT below. This switch allows any source (Blu-ray, UHD Blu-ray, satellite receiver, game consoles, PCs, etc...) to be shown on any of the connected displays. This matrix equalizes and amplifies the output to ensure the HDMI signal can be transmitted through long HDMI cables without loss of quality.
Audio Delay is “On-Board” so you can manage lip-sync issue before it is a problem. Also, with built-in Scalers you don't have to forfeit that 4K signal just because you have a couple of older displays. All that with Full EDID management allows maximum flexibility with today's wide mixture of sources and displays.
AVPRO EDGE USER INTERFACE
KEY BENEFITS OF USING THE AC-MX-44HDBTHDBaseT Compatibility Mode (HDBT-C) ~ This EXCLUSIVE AVPro Edge technology allows you to convert high bandwidth signals that are between 9 Gbps - 18Gbps like UHD Players, HDR Content, Gaming Systems, PC's, and Media Players. The conversion uses a proprietary algorithm that impacts the original image a little as possible so you can transmit your HDR and high bandwidth signals over long-distance transmission to a display that supports 4K but does not support 18Gbps. Best of all, this is managed on a per output basis, so you have complete control over what individual runs are "down-clocked"
ICT Technology on the HDBaseT Outputs ~ ICT (Invisible Compression Technology) is a revolution in HDMI extension technology. This proprietary technology can compress high bandwidth HDMI signals into a more manageable size to fit through a CAT Cable "pipe". The ICT algorithm can manage all flavors of HDR including 4:4:4, 4:2:2, and 4:2:0 as well as signals up to 18Gbps and 4K 60Hz 4:4:4. The architecture of ICT allows it to be compatible with all chroma subsampling types, color spaces and HDMI Deep Color up to 12 Bit. Our technology is unique because it is truly invisible. It is not only invisible to the human eye, it is invisible to HDMI test gear and other sink devices, what comes in is what goes out. What makes ICT special is that we preserve HDR Metadata and color information and depth in its full, original, integrity. Other compression technologies sacrifice these to save space and it will cause very visible banding, color shifting and motion artifacts in the image.
This technology is backed by extensive testing in side-by-side comparisons of ICT vs directly connected sources. The setup is two identical displays and a single source. The source is split and sent to both displays, one using ICT and one with an 18Gbps cable. The movie is shown in HDR and evaluators are brought in to determine which one is compressed. The results are conclusive, it is invisible. Even to the most trained eye
4K Up/Down Scaling ~ Like other AVPro Edge Matrix Switchers this unit comes with scalers built-in on each of its outputs. With this scaler you can upscale an HDMI output from 1080p > 4K. With the HDBaseT outputs, you can scale from 4K >1080p for HDBaseT compatibility when using 3rd party HDMI extenders. There is a limitation to scaling with this unit, you are not able to downscale on the HDMI outputs, and you are not able to upscale on the HDBaseT outputs.
Extreme EDID Management ~ With 29 onboard EDID's, including HDR EDID’s, not getting a picture is simply a thing of the past. You can manage the input side of the switch by selecting a preloaded EDID. We also can INSTANTLY read an EDID from any connected display and apply it to the desired input, all with the push of a button. Goodbye EDID problems...
Dual Audio De-Embedding ~ Our unique Audio De-Embedding allows:
- The user can extract 2 Channel PCM audio from each output (Balanced 5-Pin Terminal Block, pre-made conversion to L/R cables available). NOTE: The Analog Port only supports 2CH PCM - for down-mixing check out AC-AVDM-AUHD or our AXION line of matrix switchers.
- It features 4 digitals optical Toslink outputs with support for 7CH LPCM, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital +, DTS, DTS Master Audio.
- Extracted audio routing options include
- Bind to output (extracted audio switches with the video, this is the default mode)
- Bind to input (extracted audio is fixed to the corresponding input by the same number)
- Independent (extracted audio can be routed however you like and there are commands to allow it to function as a separate matrix)
Audio Delay ~ With the AC-MX-44HDBT you can manage audio delay on the balanced or digital outputs per output. This features up to 630ms of delay, so your lip sync problems simply vanish. Audio delay can be managed directly from the front panel for ease of use and simple setup with the push of a button.
Built-in Test Pattern ~ The unit features an internal test pattern that can be initialized to verify that the infrastructure after the Matrix is intact. This saves hours of painful troubleshooting and allows you to identify problems before they become problems. The pattern is per output.
Receiver Options ~ There are two receiver options:
- AC-EX70-444-RNE (Recommended) - Supports full 18Gbps & HDR up to 70 Meters and 100 Meters on 1080P
- AC-EX70-UHD-R - Supports up to 4K 60 4:2:0 (10.2 Gbps) up to 40 Meters and 70 Meters on 1080P
Easier Installation ~ With the AVPro Edge User Interface, many easily accessible tools are available inside our web-based user interface. Installers of all experience levels can fully deploy large video distribution systems more effortlessly than ever before. Companies will do more jobs and increase profits by finishing installs quicker and saving experienced technicians time and energy to direct towards new installations.
Identify Issues Before Leaving the Job Site ~ The AVPro Edge User Interface allows integrators to follow up and check each video signal's health. If there is an issue, integrators can use the HDMI and HDBaseT diagnosis tools to narrow down if there is an issue with the cabling, EDID, or resolutions. Integrators can leave a site confident that they won't have to be back while conveying an expert installation to their clients and earning more money. Ensure integrator technicians are working on new installs and not just fixing systems that should already be wrapped up.
Built-In Simple Video Switching Control ~ With Admin control, integrators can set up a user with limited access to the User Interface. This feature is perfect for smaller bars and restaurants that need to have their staff control straightforward source switching without having access to the entire setup, diagnostics commands, or volume controls. In some instances, this can help integrators work around some clients budget restraints, gaining installations they might not have won without the flexibility AVPro Edge products provide.
- 18Gbps Uncompressed Bandwidth Support on HDMI
- 18 Gbps with ICT on HDBaseT outputs
- Audio Extraction, EDID management, IR, RS-232, and LAN control
- Built-in Scaling, Test Patterns and Audio Delay
FULL FEATURE SET
- HDMI 2.0(a/b)
- 18Gbps Uncompressed Bandwidth Support on HDMI
- 18Gbps with ICT on HDBaseT outputs
- 4K60 4:4:4 Support
- Full HDR Support (HDR 10 & 12 Bit)
- Dolby Vision, HDR10+ and HLG Support
- HDCP 2.2 (and all earlier versions supported)
- 1080p > 4K Upscaling on HDMI outputs
- 4K > 1080P Downscaling on HDBaseT outputs
- Advanced EDID Management
- IR, RS-232 and LAN Control Options
- Digital Toslink Out (7CH PCM, DD, DTS)
- Balanced Analog Out (2CH PCM)
- Audio Delay for Digital & Analog Out
- HDBaseT Compatibility mode for mixed systems
- Driver Support for Crestron, C4, RTI, ELAN and more
- Extracted Audio Now Supports DD+, DTS Master Audio on Toslink
- Extracted Audio Now Has 3 Operating Modes. Bound to Input, Bound to Output, or Independent Matrix
- Built-in Test Pattern on Each Output to Verify Infrastructure
- AC-MX-44HDBT (Matrix Switch)
- 48v Power Supply
- 1 x IR Remote Control
- 2 x Mounting Brackets
- 4 x Rubber Feet
- 4 x 5-Pin to 2ch Audio Extraction Cable
- 2 x 3-Pin Terminal Blocks
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.