Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
Our unique design has allowed us to improve high bandwidth switching speeds. Average speeds of less than 3 seconds – this is an industry best for this advanced level of actual uncompressed, high bandwidth w/ HDR switching. Improve the customer experience immensely with maximum compatibility and speed.
The sleek, low-profile, and high-density design make for a sleek machine that saves you valuable space in the rack room. This, combined with an OLED setup screen on the front that makes setup and management a breeze, will make this a staple in your large demanding installations!
Key Benefits of using the AC-MX-1616 Avpro Edge User Interface ~ Managing HDMI signals can be challenging, from interoperability between sources and displays, changes in signal type coming from different types of content, to Hollywood protection with HDCP; each one of these things can cause havoc on the installation. With AVPro Edge's User Interface, we put the power back in the hands of the installers. Integrators can create their custom EDID strings to perfect the signal coming from the source or scale an image to work with a legacy display, all from an easily accessible and navigatable interface.
We developed the AEUI technology with our group of engineers. Installers can use our interface confidently, knowing that we are not simply attaching an already available technology. We built the AEUI from scratch for our integrators with the technology they requested
Uncompressed ~ Uncompressed base-band video means that what you put in it is what comes out. Use pure fiber like Cleerline, Bullet Train Cables, or 18Gbps HDBaseT Extenders (AC-EX40-444-KIT) to get the full bandwidth and full picture! This allows the integrator control to use any infrastructure they want.
Built In Test Patterns ~ 4K Test patterns built into each output allow the installer to ensure he has a solid connection before connecting a source. This way, you can know if your infrastructure can handle 4K signals during the early parts of the installation.
Ultimate HDR Support ~ This matrix supports all flavors of HDR in all formats. Including HDR, HDR10, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, HLG, BBC, and NHK. All of them are supported in up to 4K 60Hz and up to 12 Bit Deep Color. All color space compression is compatible.
Extreme EDID Management ~ With 29 onboard EDIDs, including HDR EDIDs, not getting a picture is simply a thing of the past. You can manage the input side of the switch by selecting a preloaded EDID. It also can INSTANTLY read an EDID from any connected display and apply it to the desired input, all with the push of a button. Goodbye, EDID problems...
Front Panel Screen ~ Make setup a breeze! The front panel allows you to do basic setup, including; EDID, Audio, Matrixing, and network. All without connecting a PC or hooking anything up. This additional mode of control is a welcome resource on the job site.
Fast Switching ~ Our unique design has allowed us to improve high bandwidth switching speeds. Average speeds of less than 3 seconds – this is an industry best for this advanced level of actual uncompressed, high bandwidth w/ HDR switching.
Audio De-Embedding ~ Our unique Audio De-Embedding allows:
- It features 16 analog 2 Channel audio output ports.
- Extracted audio routing options include
- Bind to output (extracted audio switches with the video, this is the default mode)
- Bind to input (extracted audio is fixed to the corresponding input by the same number)
- Independent (extracted audio can be routed however you like, and there are commands to allow it to function as a separate matrix)
- Need advanced audio management? For down-mixing, check out AC-AVDM-AUHD or our AXION line of matrix switchers.
Ultra-Low Profile ~ With the AC-MX-1616, you save valuable rack space. With the unprecedented 1U, high-density design, you can save massive amounts of space in the rack. For even more space-saving – Look at our extenders (AC-EX70-UHD-KIT, AC-EX40-444-KIT) that have a rack mount and power supply for up to 8 extenders.
Mixed System? Need to Down-Scale? ~ The AC-MX-1616 is designed to work seamlessly with two AVPro Edge Scaling Devices so you can maximize your sources output and scale to older displays:
- AC-SC-1X – Add these just before the legacy display downscale to non-HDR 4K or 1080P. These will work in ANY infrastructure you select for the job.
- AC-EX40-444 & AC-EX70-444 – If you use these 18Gbps HDbaseT Extenders over category cable for an extension method, you can use the transmitter to downscale the signal to 1080P
- HDMI 2.1
- HDCP 2.3
- FRL (5)
- 4K resolutions at 120 frames per second
- 8K resolutions at 60 frames per second
- Full HDR and Dolby Vision
- Bitstream Audio (Dolby Atmos, DTS-X)
- Downscale (4K & 1080p) for AVR workaround
FULL FEATURE SET
- HDMI 2.0(a/b)
- 18Gbps Bandwidth Support
- 4K60 4:4:4 Support
- Ultimate HDR Support (HDR 10 & 12 Bit)
- Dolby Vision, HDR10+ and HLG Support
- HDCP 2.3 (and all earlier versions supported)
- Simple setup with front panel control screen
- WebOS for simple connectivity and control/management
- Ultra-Low Profile (1U)
- Fast Switching
- Advanced EDID Management
- IR, RS-232 and LAN Control Options
- Analog 2Ch Audio Outputs (does not downmix)
- Driver Support for Crestron, C4, RTI, ELAN and more!
- Extracted Audio Now Has 3 Operating Modes. Bound to Input, Bound to Output, or Independent Matrix
- AC-MX-1616 (Matrix Switch)
- 48V Power Supply
- 1 x IR Remote Control
- 1 x IR Emitter
- 1 x 3-Pin Terminal Block
- 16 x 5-Pin to 2ch Audio Extraction Cable
- 2 x Mounting Brackets
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.