Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
Welcome to ConferX, the professional choice for video distribution solutions. benefits of using AC-CXWP-KVM-KIT:
Invisible Compression Technology: ICT is a revolution in HDMI extension technology, it allows AVPro Edge Products to deliver high bandwidth 4K signals over category cable. Normally when this is done, the video is left with compression artifacts and banding. Using AVPro Edge’s proprietary ICT solution allows us to deliver a stable picture without any degradation.
USB 2.0 and KVM Integration: The AC-CXWP-KVM-KIT supports the extension of USB signals, which may be switched and routed over the HDBaseT link along with the other AV signals and can be managed separately via a control system. USB 2.0 host and device ports are provided on both the TX and RX units, allowing you to connect a USB mouse, keyboard, USB microphone, or any other USB device to be connected at one unit and routed to a computer or other host at another unit.
Down Scaling: The AC-CXWP-KVM-KIT has a scaling circuit built into the transmitter. The scaler can scale 4K to 1080P. Essential when working with projectors or displays that are only 1080p.
Total EDID Management: The AC-CXWP-KVM-KIT has robust EDID control. EDID management allows you to manage the input device and request specific video resolutions and/or audio codecs. The following EDID options are available:
- EDID Bypass
- 1080P 2CH Audio
- 1080P 8CH Audio
- 4K60 4:2:0 2CH Audio
- 4K60 4:2:0 8CH Audio
- 4K60 4:4:4 HDR 2CH Audio
- 4K60 4:4:4 HDR 8CH Audio
- USER EDID – EDID Copy
Audio Return Channel (ARC): The Audio Return Channel in HDMI 1.4 and 2.0 enables a TV, via a single HDMI cable or Toslink, to send audio data “upstream” to an A/V receiver or surround audio controller, our extender will continue the upstream audio all the way to the Transmitter. There it can be connected via HDMI ARC.
On Board Troubleshooting: This unit allows you to generate a 1080P or 4k test pattern to identify external problems (source, repeater, displays, etc.). You can now be sure that your wiring is correct and get to the bottom of problems quickly should they arise, without having to worrying if the source or sink is working properly. You can generate a test pattern from the Tx or the Rx so you can verify total system infrastructure integrity.
FULL FEATURE SET
- HDMI 2.0 (a/b)
- Bi-Directional USB Support
- USB 2.0 Up to 250Mbps support
- Sleek Wall Plate Finish
- 18Gbps Bandwidth Support
- 4K --> 1080P Down-scaling for mixed systems
- EDID Management and EDID emulate
- 2Ch Audio Extraction at Transmitter
- Digital Audio Input at the Receiver (Toslink)
- 40M 4K (up to 4K60 4:4:4, HDR) (Cat6a)
- Full HDR Support (HDR, HDR10+ and HLG)
- Audio Return Channel on HDMI
- Test Patterns built into Tx and Rx for troubleshooting
- HDCP 2.2 (and all earlier versions supported)
- CEC Pass Through
- 3D Support
- Bi-directional 48v PoH (Power Over HDBaseT, only one Power Supply Needed)
- I-Pass Feature for control system "pass-through"
- 3-20v protection circuit built in for safe IR transport
- Bi Directional RS232 Transport
- LED Status, Link, Power indication lights
- Use single UTP/STP LAN cable (Cat6a) with substitute HDMI cable to achieve long distance transmission
- Supports uncompressed PCM 2- Ch., LPCM 5.1 & 7.1, Dolby Digital, DTS, Dolby TrueHD, DTS HD-Master Audio, Atmos on HDMI
- ESD protection circuitry (Inputs & Outputs) to 7KV
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.