Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Key benefits
- Shipping & Returns
- 18Gbps Bandwidth Support
- 4K60 4:4:4 Support
- Ultimate HDR Support (HDR 10 & 12 Bit, Dolby Vision, HLG)
- Dolby Atmos & DTS:X audio downmixing
- (AEUI) AVPro Edge User Interface
- IR, RS-232, and LAN Control Options
- Independent Audio Matrix
A SWITCH BUILT JUST FOR YOUR NEXT INSTALLATIONAXION X is engineered for high-end systems and can handle any HDMI 2.0 signal, including 4K, HDR, Dolby Vision, and Dolby Atmos. With built audio downmixing cards, you have the option of downmixing Dolby Atmos audio into a 2 channel signal that is perfect for whole-home distribution.
This matrix becomes the backbone of your entire Installation delivering 18Gbps 4K signals from the source to display. The integrator's choices make AXION stand out; selecting between HDMI, HDMI with scaling, or HDBaseT for long video runs lets the integrator decide what type of infrastructure will work best for them.
HOW TO ORDER THE AXION CUSTOMIZABLE MATRIX SWITCH:
- Order the Base Chassis
- Determine the needs of the Installation
- How many Inputs? (inputs come in pairs per card, so you will always have an even number)
- How many Outputs? (outputs also come in pairs per card)
- Will I need Audio Downmixing? How many sources will I need to downmix?
- Order Input and output cards
- If you have any HDBaseT, you will want to make sure you have transmitters or receivers to work alongside them.
KEY BENEFITS OF USING THE AC-AXION-XAVPro Edge User Interface (AEUI) - AXION systems wanted to deliver a valuable tool for every installer that uses our Matrix Switchers. With our updated User Interface, we feel that's what we have provided. This built-in interface comes standard on all AXION system switchers, with AVPro Edge's User Interface setting up a video distribution system has never been less challenging.
Managing HDMI signals can be challenging, interoperability between sources and displays, changes in signal type coming from different types of content to Hollywood protection with HDCP; each one of these things can cause havoc on your Installation. With AVPro Edge's AXION Systems, we put the power back in the hands of the installers.
Invisible Compression - ICT is a technology we developed to ensure 18Gbps distribution over standard category cable. That means what you put in is what you see on the screen. No need to worry about compression artifacts and banding like you find with other compression methods.
Ultimate HDR Support - This matrix supports all flavors of HDR in all formats. Including HDR, HDR10, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, HLG, BBC, and NHK. All of them are permitted in up to 4K 60Hz and up to 12 Bit Deep Color. All color space compressions are compatible.
Extreme EDID Management - With 29 onboard EDID's, including HDR EDID's, not getting a picture is simply a thing of the past. You can manage the input side of the switch by selecting a preloaded EDID. It also can INSTANTLY read an EDID from any connected display and apply it to the desired input, all with the push of a button. Goodbye, EDID problems...
Front Panel Screen - Make setup a breeze! The front panel allows you to do basic configurations, including; EDID, Audio, Matrixing, and network. All without connecting a PC or hooking anything up. This additional mode of control is a welcome resource on the job site.
AVPro Edge User Interface – In 2021, AVPro Edge gave the User Interface a significant overhaul, putting the full power of the switch in the integrator's hands. We designed The AVPro Edge User Interface with mobile devices in mind, so feel free to use your phone or tablet for real-time control of switching, scaling, EDID, signal health, control routing, audio routing, and much much more.
MCS (Mission Critical Scaling) Technology – with MCS technology, the power is given to the integrator to choose what types of signals end up on the screen. Scaling is ideal when working with different kinds of TVs and Projectors in the same system.
Audio Downmixing - There is no need to set your source to 2-channel, no matter what kind of audio this matrix switcher receives. Converting audio to 2-channel in the matrix allows you to deliver Dolby Atmos sound to a home theater and 2-channel audio to a bedroom simultaneously.
Dual Audio De-Embedding - Our unique Audio De-Embedding allows:
- The user can extract 2 Channel PCM audio from each output. NOTE: the Analog Port only supports 2CH PCM
- It features four digital optical Toslink outputs with support for 7CH LPCM, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital +, DTS, DTS Master Audio.
- Extracted audio routing options include
- Bind to output (extracted audio swaps with the video, this is the default mode)
- Bind to input (extracted audio is fixed to the corresponding input by the same number)
- Independent (extracted audio is routed however integrators like and there are commands to allow it to function as a separate matrix)
Volume Control - The ability to manage the sound of an installation is essential. AVPro makes that process easier by allowing you to control the volume of each of the de-embedded audio outputs separately via control commands.
Easier Installation ~ With the AVPro Edge User Interface, many easily accessible tools are available inside our web-based user interface. Installers of all experience levels can fully deploy large video distribution systems more effortlessly than ever before. Companies will do more jobs and increase profits by finishing installs quicker and saving experienced technicians time and energy to direct towards new installations.
Identify Issues Before Leaving the Job Site ~ The AVPro Edge User Interface allows integrators to follow up and check each video signal's health. Integrators can use the HDMI and HDBaseT diagnosis tools to narrow down a problem with the cabling, EDID, or resolutions if there is an issue. Ensure integrator technicians are working on new installs instead of fixing systems that have already been wrapped up. Integrators can leave a site confident that they won't have to be back while conveying an expert installation to their clients and earning more money.
Built-In Simple Video Switching Control ~ With Admin control, integrators can set up a user with limited access to the User Interface. This feature is perfect for smaller bars and restaurants that need to have their staff control straightforward source switching without having access to the entire setup, diagnostics commands, or volume controls. In some instances, this can help integrators work around some clients' budget restraints, gaining installations they might not have won without the flexibility AVPro Edge products provide.
- HDMI 2.0(a/b)
- 18Gbps Bandwidth Support
- 4K60 4:4:4 Support
- Customizable input and output cards
- Ultimate HDR Support (HDR 10 & 12 Bit)
- Dolby Vision, HDR10+ and HLG Support
- HDCP 2.3 (and all earlier versions supported)
- Simple setup with front panel control screen
- AXION Interface for simple connectivity and control/management
- Advanced EDID Management
- IR, RS-232, and LAN Control Options
- Front Panel Control
- Driver Support for Crestron, C4, RTI, ELAN, and more!
- Digital Toslink Out (2CH LPCM)
- Balanced Analog Output (Always downmixed)
- Audio Delay for Digital & Analog Out
- Extracted Audio Has 3 Operating Modes. Bound to Input, Bound to Output, or Independent Matrix
- Mirrored HDMI Outputs include unimpeded audio
- Built-in Downmixer
- Built-in Downscalers
- ICT used in the HDBaseT outputs
- Volume Control
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.