Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
Achieve clear, intelligible speech reproduction and easy local switching with the white Audio-Technica U891RWb, a cardioid condenser boundary microphone optimized for surface-mount applications in conference rooms, houses of worship, recording studios, live event venues, and sports arenas. The local touch-sensitive switch offers three modes for customizable control of talk/mute functions, and the microphone's on/off status is indicated by a two-state RGB LED. The high-output condenser element yields a wide frequency response of 20 Hz to 20 kHz, which can be modified via the switchable 80 Hz low-cut filter—ideal for mitigating rumble and low-frequency buildup.The cardioid polar pattern delivers directional pickup and enhanced off-axis rejection, allowing reduced ambience and high gain before feedback. Thanks to the UniGuard RFI-shielding technology, the U891RWb impedes radio frequency interference from sources such as wireless devices, fluorescent lights, air conditioners, and more. It can be powered by 11 to 52 VDC phantom power, so no batteries or external power supplies are required. The rotatable balanced TB3M output connects to the included 25' TA3F to XLR microphone cable, ensuring easy hookup to your mixer, preamplifier, or audio interface.
- Cardioid condenser boundary microphone with touch-sensitive, capacitive-type user switch
- Designed for surface-mount applications such as high-quality sound reinforcement, professional recording, television, and conferencing
- Capacitive touch switch can be set to any of three operating modes—touch on/off, touch to talk, or touch to mute
- Integral, phantom-powered, two-state RGB LED indicator displays on/off status of microphone
- Selectable colors for mic off/on status
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- PivotPoint rotating output connector allows cable to exit from either the rear or the bottom of the microphone
- Small-diameter UniPoint element near boundary eliminates phase distortion and delivers clear, high-output performance
- Separately available interchangeable elements permit angle of acceptance from 100° to 360°
- UniGuard RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio-frequency interference (RFI)
- Switchable 18 dB/octave UniSteep roll-off filter at 80 Hz
- Self-contained electronics eliminate need for external power module
- Powered via 11 to 52 VDC phantom power
- Heavy die-cast case and non-slip silicone foam bottom pads minimize coupling of surface vibration to the microphone
- Low-profile design with low-reflectance finish for minimum visibility
- Threaded inserts on bottom of microphone allow it to be mounted with screws for increased security
- Balanced TB3M output connector
- Includes 25' TA3F to XLR male shielded microphone cable
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.