Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The theater-beige Audio-Technica BP899LcW-TH is a durable, omnidirectional lavalier microphone equipped with a permanently attached 55" cable terminated with a locking, 4-pin cW-style connector for Audio-Technica wireless transmitters. It features a low-sensitivity design to accommodate louder speech and vocals. The microphone is engineered to be low-profile and visually discreet while providing clear, intelligible speech and vocals for theater talent, vocalists, presenters, and worship leaders.
The subminiature size makes the mic easy to conceal, while the open-diaphragm design produces a clear, natural sound. An acoustically transparent protective mesh shields the capsule from sweat and moisture, providing reliable performance for theater, houses of worship, and professional events.BP899LcW-TH Key Features
- Omnidirectional lavalier microphone with locking, 4-pin cW-style connector for Audio-Technica wireless transmitters (theater-beige finish)
- Low-sensitivity design delivers maximum intelligibility and clean, accurate reproduction for theater talent, vocalists, and worship leaders with louder voices
- Low-profile, subminiature design (5.3mm in diameter) is ideal for applications requiring minimum visibility
- Open-diaphragm design with protective mesh that repels sweat and other moisture for maximum frequency response and lasting performance
- 55" permanently attached Urethane elastomer cable features a double-spiral shield wire to provide ultimate flexibility, strength, and resistance to abrasion and moisture
- The signal line of the cable is made of a high-durability CuSn (copper and tin) alloy that greatly enhances corrosion resistance and increases longevity
- Included resonance caps can be applied to microphone to improve intelligibility
- The microphone capsule is housed in a rugged metal structure to shield the electronic circuitry from external electromagnetic noise
- Two included windscreens each featuring a clasp that secures the windscreen to the mic, preventing it from blowing off in critical situations, such as at sporting events
- Clothing clip includes 16 distinct angle adjustments over 360° and two strain-relief clips for easy cable routing
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.