Our AV experts have earned their professional certifications to design, build, and manage the best AV services for you. View Our Certifications
The Audio-Technica ATW-R3210N is a 3000 Series (4th generation) network-enabled, half-rack wireless receiver compatible with the ATW-T3201 bodypack transmitter and the ATW-T3202 handheld transmitter. It offers professional-level features for enhanced reliability and control, including Ethernet networking for multichannel setups, true-diversity reception, a wide 60 MHz tuning range, and an intuitive interface with a dual-mode OLED display for easy operation. The receiver minimizes potential dropouts to deliver intelligible, natural audio for presenters, clergy, lecturers, and performers working in business and educational settings, houses of worship, theaters, or on musical stages.
The ATW-R3210N is housed in a rugged, full-metal chassis with removable antennas, well suited for rackmounting in portable flight cases or permanent installations. The receiver's auto-scan function searches 2395 selectable frequencies, seeking out a clean, interference-free channel for your audio transmission. The 3000 Series lets you set a clean backup frequency in advance, which you can quickly switch to with a press on the transmitter's multifunction button in the event of unexpected interference. The transmission range is up to 330'.
The Ethernet connection on the receiver allows multiple receivers to be easily networked together for simplified frequency coordination and deployment via Audio-Technica's Wireless Manager Software (WMS). Up to 40 mic channels can operate simultaneously in each frequency band.A Reliable Receiver That's Easy to Use
- The wide 60 MHz UHF bandwidth gives you 2395 selectable frequencies to choose from for interference-free audio transmission in an increasingly congested RF environment.
- To prevent dropouts, the receiver's true-diversity reception compares incoming signals on two independent receiver circuits to ensure optimal RF quality.
- Auto-frequency scanning automatically selects the most appropriate frequency for the area in which the wireless is operating.
- Pre-coordinated frequency scan groups are available to simplify selection of usable frequencies in a multichannel wireless setup.
- The bright, dual-mode OLED display can be switched between two modes: the standard view provides continuous indication of RF signal strength, frequency, mute status, audio modulation level, and transmitter (available separately) information, while the performance view highlights key metering.
- The display also shows the transmitter's battery life and mute status.
- Settings can be quickly adjusted using the control dial and BACK button located on the receiver's front panel. Settings can also be locked to prevent accidental changes.
- The BNC sockets for the two detachable antennas provide bias power to active remote antennas and other in-line RF devices.
- The ground-lift switch on the back panel helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops.
- One balanced XLR audio output lets you connect the receiver to a mixing board or PA system.
- The half-rack receiver chassis can be mounted alone in a standard 19" rack using the included mounting brackets and screws.
- The receiver features an Ethernet port, allowing users to configure, monitor, and control the system’s components remotely from a computer running Audio-Technica’s Wireless Manager software (WMS)—free download available separately.
- Once it identifies the cleanest channels, WMS takes into account intermodulation issues, builds a frequency plan for you, and deploys those frequencies to the networked receivers—saving you a lot of setup time and headaches.
- During the performance, you can use the monitor page to stay one step ahead of potential problems by keeping an eye on RF, AF, and the remaining battery life of the transmitters.
- Adding a pair of ATW-A49 LPDA directional remote antennas increases the range of your system and offers more protection against interference.
- The optional RF Venue DISTRO4 four-channel antenna distribution system allows you to distribute the RF signal from the remote antennas to four discrete 3000 Series receivers.
ATW-T3201 Bodypack Transmitter
- The ATW-831cH cardioid lavalier provides crisp, full-sounding voice pickup, while also excelling as an instrument mic.
- The comfortable BP892xcH earset mic and the discreet BP893xcH miniature MicroEarset mic provide exceptional clarity in spoken word applications.
- The AT-GcH guitar cable lets you connect the bodypack transmitter to a guitar or bass.
ATW-T3202 Handheld Transmitter
- The transmitter's interchangeable capsule design (with an industry-standard thread) allows you to choose an Audio-Technica capsule that’s ideal for your application and simply screw it onto the transmitter—including the ATW-C510, ATW-C710, ATW-C4100, ATW-C6100, ATW-C3300, and ATW-C5400 capsules, as well as capsules from other manufacturers.