The Audio-Technica ATW-3212 is a 3000 Series (4th generation) rackmount wireless handheld microphone system with professional-level features for enhanced reliability and control. It features an intuitive interface with a dual-mode OLED screen for easy operation. With a wide 60 MHz tuning range and true-diversity reception, the system minimizes potential dropouts to deliver intelligible, natural audio for presenters, clergy, lecturers, and performers working in business and educational settings, houses of worship, or on musical stages.
The ATW-3212 includes a half-rack receiver housed in a rugged, full-metal chassis with removable antennas, well suited for rackmounting in portable flight cases or permanent installations. The receiver's auto-scan function searches 2395 selectable frequencies, seeking out a clean, interference-free channel for your audio transmission. The 3000 Series lets you set a clean backup frequency in advance, which you can quickly switch to with a press on the transmitter's multifunction button in the event of unexpected interference.
This system includes a handheld transmitter featuring an interchangeable microphone capsule design. In this configuration, the transmitter is sold without a mic capsule, allowing you to choose the appropriate capsule (available separately) for your application. The transmitter provides up to 9.5 hours of operation on two AA NiMH rechargeable batteries (available separately), with a selectable 10/30mW RF power output for overcoming interference in difficult RF environments. The transmission range is up to 330'. Up to 40 mic channels can operate simultaneously in each frequency band.Lightweight Handheld Transmitter with Interchangeable Mic Capsule Design
- The handheld transmitter's interchangeable microphone capsule design (with an industry-standard thread) allows you to choose the mic capsule (available separately) that’s ideal for your application and simply screw it onto the transmitter—including the ATW-C510, ATW-C4100, ATW-C6100, ATW-C3300, and ATW-C5400 capsules as well as capsules from other manufacturers.
- The transmitter's gain ranges from -10 to +20 dB and can be adjusted in 2 dB increments.
- The bright OLED screen presents comprehensive setup and operating information, including battery indicator, mute status, and operating frequency. Setup functions are menu driven via soft-touch controls, which are covered to prevent accidental changes.
- The multifunction button can be programmed to act as a mute switch or to switch to a clean backup frequency with minimal interruption in case of interference.
- The transmitter easily syncs to the receiver via infrared with a quick press on the Sync button.
- Two RF power output settings are available: the low-level setting extends battery life while the high level offers a stronger RF signal link.
- The transmitter operates for up to 9 hours on two AA alkaline batteries and up to 9.5 hours on two rechargeable AA NiMH batteries.
- Charging terminals on the base of the transmitter work with the optional ATW-CHG3 charging dock or ATW-CHG3N networked charging dock to recharge AA NiMH batteries.
- The durable metal chassis is equipped a secure, locking battery compartment door.