Our AV experts have earned their professional certifications to design, build, and manage the best AV services for you. View Our Certifications
The Audio-Technica ATW-1311 System 10 PRO is a two-channel digital wireless bodypack audio system featuring a half-rack ATW-RC13 receiver chassis equipped with two ATW-RU13 receiver units. It is well suited for rackmounting in portable flight cases or for permanent installations in educational facilities, conference rooms, small to mid-sized venues, and houses of worship as well as broadcast studios.
The easy-to-use system comes preconfigured at the factory, ready to operate right out of the box with no setup required. Three levels of diversity reception and automatic frequency selection provide seamless, reliable performance with clear digital audio for presenters, lecturers, clergy, and performers.
The ATW-1311 includes two bodypack transmitters each featuring Hirose 4-pin cW-style connectors, allowing you to choose compatible lavs or headset mics for hands-free speech for two performers or presenters. The transmitters provide up to 7 hours of continuous use with two AA batteries, at a maximum range of 200'.
The receiver units can be removed from the chassis and mounted remotely (up to 328' away, connected via Ethernet cables), for more reliable reception. Up to five chassis can be linked using RJ12 cables, creating a stable environment in which up to 10 receiver units work together, with all receiving, transmitting, and frequency allocation coordinated to prevent audio dropouts.Clear Digital Audio That's Easy to Set Up and Operate Digital Audio Qualtiy
- The System 10 PRO offers full-bandwidth, 24-bit/48 kHz digital audio with none of the audio artifacts associated with analog companding.
Automatic Frequency Selection
- Just power up the components, and the receiver automatically seeks out a clean frequency and pairs up with the transmitter, saving you the hassle of scanning and syncing.
- While in use, the system continually monitors activity in the 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi range and automatically switches to a clean frequency to avoid interference if necessary.
Rugged Receiver Chassis
- The durable half-rack receiver chassis houses both receiver units and can be mounted alone using the included mounting brackets and screws. Two chassis can be mounted side-by-side using the included joining plate, allowing four wireless mic channels to occupy a single 19" rackspace for a compact multichannel installation.
- The chassis' front-panel display provides visual status information including RF signal level and the transmitter's battery life, along with a 3-color audio-level LED and a Pair LED.
- A System ID number display indicates which transmitter is associated with a given receiver.
- Rear-panel connections include balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" output connections as well as output level controls and ground-lift switchs to help eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops.
Two Versatile Receiver Units
- Each receiver unit features two removable antennas.
- A 1/4"-20 thread allows for mounting each unit to a bracket, stand, and other fixture. The units can also be permanently wall mounted using the included receiver unit holders.
Two Lightweight Bodypack Transmitters
- The transmitters are housed in lightweight, plastic chassis equipped with locking Hirose 4-pin cW-style connectors and belt clips.
- An internal input trim control can be set to match the sensitivity of your microphone or audio source for distortion-free input.
- With just a quick press, the power switch on the transmitter doubles as a mute function. This function can be locked out to prevent an accident.
Pairing Multiple Transmitters
- Up to 10 transmitters can be paired with a receiver ahead of time. This is useful in situations when you have multiple speakers, one after another, and you need to have them miked up and ready to go. All you'll have to do is turn one transmitter off and the next one on.
- Space Diversity: The receiver compares the signal showing up at its two antennas and chooses the strongest one.
- Time Diversity: The transmitter sends the digital signal in two imperceptibly different time slots and compares the two.
- Frequency Diversity: The digital audio is sent over two different frequencies at the same time and the system chooses the cleaner one.
For optimal performance, users are encouraged to maintain as direct a line of sight as possible between the transmitter and receiver.
2.4 GHz Wi-Fi Band
- Unlike traditional analog wireless systems, the System 10 PRO operates in the 2.4 GHz ISM band, away from interruptions and dropouts caused by TV and radio channel interference.
- Low-visibility, miniature MT830cW lavalier microphones deliver a natural sound optimized for speech intelligibility. The omnidirectional polar pattern ensures that the sound remains consistent, even when the speaker's head moves away from the mic
- The AT831cW mini cardioid lavalier mic offers a narrower, feedback-resistant pickup pattern for louder events.
- The discrete PRO-92cW earset mic provides improved clarity in spoken word applications.
- The ATW-T1002 handheld transmitter/mic is available for presenters and performers who prefer the flexibility of a handheld microphone.
- The ATW-T1006 boundary transmitter/mic is designed for tabletop use, ideal for applications such as video-conferencing where minimum visibility is required.
- The ATW-T1007 base transmitter can be used with a gooseneck mic on a table for situations where wired mics are impractical.
- The AT-GcW guitar cable lets you connect the bodypack transmitter to a guitar or bass.