The Audio-Technica ATW-1101/H92 System 10 is a digital wireless guitar system featuring an ATW-R1100 tabletop receiver that can be placed on top of your amp. Ideal for the gigging guitar or bass player, it offers quality sound, simple setup, intuitive operation, and dependable performance. This portable system is well suited for quick setup in small to midsize venues including concert stages, houses of worship, clubs, or rehearsals.
Easy-to-use, the ATW-1101/H92 comes preconfigured at the factory, ready to operate right out of the box, with no adjustments required. Three levels of diversity reception and automatic frequency selection offer protection against dropouts and deliver clear digital audio for acoustic/electric and bass guitars, electric violins, and even accordions.
This system includes a bodypack transmitter and a 36" AT-GcW guitar/instrument input cable, both equipped with a Hirose 4-pin cW-style connector. The transmitter provides up to 7 hours of continuous use with two AA batteries, at a maximum range of 100'.
Two output connectors allow you to connect the receiver to any amplifier, sound system, or recording board. For gigs where several musicians use wireless, up to 8 systems can operate simultaneously in the same space.Clear Digital Audio That's Easy to Set Up and Operate Digital Audio Quality
- The System 10 offers full-bandwidth, 24-bit/48 kHz digital audio with none of the audio artifacts associated with analog companding.
Automatic Frequency Selection
- Just power up the components, and the receiver automatically seeks out a clean frequency and pairs up with the transmitter, saving you the hassle of scanning and syncing.
- While in use, the system continually monitors activity in the 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi range and automatically switches to a clean frequency to avoid interference if necessary.
Lightweight, Portable Receiver Chassis
- The tabletop receiver chassis features a lightweight, plastic housing designed to let you stack multiple receivers on top of each other for convenience.
- The chassis' front-panel LEDs show pairing statuses and warn you if the transmitter's input level is set too high and causing distortion.
- A System ID number display indicates which transmitter is associated with a given receiver.
- Rear-panel connections include balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" output connections as well as an output level control.
Lightweight Bodypack Transmitter
- The transmitter is housed in lightweight, plastic chassis equipped with a Hirose 4-pin locking connector and a belt clip.
- An internal input trim control can be set, using the included screwdriver, to match the sensitivity of your microphone or audio source for distortion-free input.
- With just a quick press, the power switch on the transmitter doubles as a mute function— great for silent instrument swaps. This function can be locked out to prevent an accident.
Pairing Multiple Transmitters
- With this peer-to-peer system, the transmitter can only transmit to one receiver at a time. However, up to 8 transmitters can be paired with the receiver ahead of time. This is useful in situations when you use multiple instruments during a show (one at a time, each with its own bodypack transmitter) and you need them ready to go. All you'll have to do is turn one transmitter off and the next one on.
- Space Diversity: The receiver compares the signal showing up at its two antennas and chooses the strongest one.
- Time Diversity: The transmitter sends the digital signal in two imperceptibly different time slots and compares the two.
- Frequency Diversity: The digital audio is sent over two different frequencies at the same time and the system chooses the cleaner one.
For optimal performance, users are encouraged to maintain as direct a line of sight as possible between the transmitter and receiver.
2.4 GHz Wi-Fi Band
- Unlike traditional analog wireless systems, the System 10 operates in the 2.4 GHz ISM band, away from interruptions and dropouts caused by TV and radio channel interference.
- The low-visibility, miniature MT830cW lavalier microphone delivers a natural sound optimized for speech intelligibility. Its omnidirectional polar pattern ensures that the sound remains consistent, even when the speaker's head moves away from the mic.
- The AT831cW mini cardioid lavalier mic offers a narrower, feedback-resistant pickup pattern for louder events.
- The discrete PRO-92cW earset mic provides improved clarity in spoken word applications.
- The ATW-T1002 handheld transmitter/mic is available for presenters and performers who prefer the flexibility of a handheld microphone.
- The ATW-T1006 boundary transmitter/mic is designed for tabletop use, ideal for applications such as video-conferencing where minimum visibility is required.
- The ATW-T1007 base transmitter can be used with a gooseneck mic on a table for situations where wired mics are impractical.