Merging acclaimed features of the M-Series headphones with a foldable, travel-friendly design, and one-ear monitoring capability, the black Audio-Technica ATH-M40x monitor headphones offer pro-grade build quality and audio performance for studio-based production, location recording, DJing, and daily listening. Outfitted with 40mm dynamic drivers and an over-ear, closed-back design, the ATH-M40x headphones deliver a flat, accurate response and wide bandwidth (15 Hz to 24 kHz) while isolating you from outside sounds.
Thanks to the 90° swiveling earcups, pro-quality materials, and generous cushioning on the headband and earpads, the headphones are both durable and comfortable to wear. Two detachable, single-sided cables—one coiled and one straight—are included for optimal operation in the studio or on the go. Each cable sports a gold-plated 3.5mm mini plug for use with mobile devices and computer soundcards, and a 1/4" screw-on adapter is included for easy hookup to audio interfaces, mixers, and stereo receivers. A carrying pouch is supplied with the ATH-M40x for convenient storage and transport of the headphones.
- For Studio Tracking/Mixing and DJing
- 40mm Neodymium Dynamic Drivers
- 15 Hz to 24 kHz Frequency Response
- Tuned for Flat, Accurate Response
- Over-Ear, Sound-Isolating Design
- 90° Swiveling Earcups, Foldable Design
- Two Detachable Single-Sided Cables
- Pro-Grade Build Boosts Comfort/Strength
- 3.5mm TRS Plug and 1/4" Screw-On Adapter