Our AV experts have earned their professional certifications to design, build, and manage the best AV services for you. View Our Certifications
The Audio-Technica AE5100 is a large diaphragm condenser microphone designed for capturing instruments. The sensitivity and frequency response make it suitable for overheads, percussion and acoustic instruments such as guitar and strings. The large diaphragm element delivers natural, transparent signal reproduction and withstands high transients without distortion and noise. The sleek low-profile design allows flexible microphone placement options. A high pass filter switch eliminates noise below 80Hz and a 10dB provides additional headroom when capturing excessively loud signal sources. The AE5100 is powered via external 11V to 52V phantom power source.
- High SPL Response
- The AE-3000 excels in reproducing signals with high SPL response. Guitar cabinets, drums and percussion are all accurately reproduced without noise and distortion.
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- The cardioid polar pattern effectively minimizes noise and ambiance at the off-axis sections of the microphone.
- High Pass Filter
- A high pass filter switch eliminates low frequency noise and rumble below 80Hz.
- 10dB Pad
- A 10dB pad switch increases headroom when capturing excessively loud signal sources.
- Low-Profile Design
- The sleek low-profile design allows flexible microphone placement options.