Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Shipping & Returns
The Z Series is an all-in-one solution that not only supplies high quality speech privacy, but also delivers high quality background music and paging. The Z Series includes a multitude of features enabling it to conform to most design requirements but remains intuitive enough for simple operation and quick installation.
The Z4-B has a 4-zone, 120-watt, configuration that is ideal for all business types where sound masking and paging /BGM are required. The Z4-B includes 4-zones of 70V output and can operate in multiple configuration modes: four-zone indirect field sound masking (up to 14,000 square feet), two zones of direct fields sound masking, or a combination of indirect sound masking and BGM zones.
The unit can be mounted multiple ways including in-wall, surface mount, or rack mount. Once installed all hardware and wiring is located behind the secure front panel making it convenient for integrators to centrally locate all wiring without the need for a cabinet. The front panel display allows for system programming as well as end user control post installation. The unit comes preconfigured with multiple sound masking filter presets selected by renowned sound masking expert Dr. Bob Chanaud that are user selectable to match the installation type. Custom presets have been configured in the included PC project design software that can also be loaded via the front panel USB port.
For conference room applications where secure speech privacy is required, the Z4-B features a Speech Privacy Enhancement mode that can be engaged while a meeting is in progress. Speech Privacy Enhancement mode applies additional acoustical energy to the surrounding environment, increasing the privacy levels for the conference room occupants. AtlasIED has been developing, manufacturing, and assisting and commissioning sound masking systems for over forty years using proprietary Chanaud masking Filters. These unique secured speech filters have been approved and implemented in many installations around the world including military and government facilities. Activation of the Speech Privacy Enhancement feature is accomplished by hardwired switch, an iOS® or Android® application, or using an optional wireless desktop / wall mount switch. An optional wired or wireless sign is available for a visual aid to notify attendees when Speech Privacy Enhancement is active.
- 4-Zones, 30-Watts 70.7V/100V Output
- Integrated Analog Noise Generators
- Selectable Mic/Line Input for Paging or Recorded Messaging
- 3.5mm Stereo Summed Auxiliary Input for BGM
- Bluetooth® Streaming for Background Music
- Enhanced Privacy Mode with Optional Wired or Wireless Sign
- Preconfigured Sound Masking System Presets
- VOX Priority Muting for Paging and Background Audio
- Independent Level Controls per Zone for Mic/Line Aux and Bluetooth®
- All Inputs have EQ, Hi & Lo Pass Filters and Limit
- Independent EQ and Level Adjustment in Each Masking Zone
- Independent System Commissioning Ramping in Each Masking Zone
|4 x 30-Watts @ 70.7V/100V
|Mic/Line Balanced 3-Position Phoenix, 3.5mm Summed Unbalanced Auxiliary, Bluetooth
|24VDC, 2-Position 3.5mm Euro Block
|Signal to Noise Ratio
|>90dB Below Rated Output (A-weighted)
|560mA (Average, All Channels Driven)
|1.9A (Max, All Channels Driven)
|110V - 230V, 50/60Hz
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.