Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Shipping & Returns
The WMA Series wall cabinets are 16- gauge, welded with 18" deep center-section and adjustable mounting rails, and a 4-1?2" deep rear section. Panel space openings range from 10 RU to 35 RU. Cabinets are equipped with provisions for custom cabinet mounting, wire management, equipment mounting, and structural support.
Cabinets are finished in a black electrostatic powder coat.
All models include adjustable front rack rails tapped 10-32, and manufactured to standard E.I.A. 1?2" spacing. Hat channels provide adjustable rack rail support with securing holes for fixed positioning of rails. Top and Bottom removable 3RU panels are located in the center section of the cabinet for EFP Series fan panels for further ventilation or for isolation panels for power.
The back face of the rear section is equipped with 1?4" deep boss detents which give Contractors field flexibility to install a custom plywood, aluminum, or steel sub-plate for mounting accessories inside the cabinet. Boss detents are on 12" centers. The rear section provides an interchangeable Right or Left hand cylinder lock for security.
- 12.5" x 12.5" Cut-Out on Back Pan Allows Easy Cable Access Through Mounting Surface
- Back Pan Includes Raised Mounting Embosses to Mount Power and Other Accessories
- Back Pan Now Boxed Separately on the Same Pallet with Center Section Allows Contractor to Send Rear Section to Job Site for Installation by Other Trades
- Exclusive, Integral Atlas Sound "Alignment Frame" Provides Support Throughout the Complete Center Section
- Extensive Internal Bracing Also Provides Cable Management/Pass Through
- Finished in Durable Black Electrostatic Powder Coat
- Mirror Image Back Pan Allows Left or Right Hinging of Center Section Regardless of Orientation
- Multiple Knockouts Top and Bottom of Rear Section for Conduit & Wireless Antennas
- New Side Lock Security System Provides an Easy Yet Secure Method of Joining Center Section to Back Pan
- New, Continuous Slot "Hat Action" Design Allows Full Front to Back Adjustment of Rails. Securing Holes Top and Bottom Provide Fixed Positioning of Rails.
- New, Secure and Innovative Design Greatly Simplifies Process of Mounting Center Section to Rear Pan - May be Safely Installed by One Person
- Rails Include Hash Marks to Indicate Rack Increments
Ships with One Set of Plated Rack Rails and (100) 10/32 x .75" Rack Screws with Captive Washers. "Optional Rear Rack Rail Pair Model WMA-RRxx(Height Per Model) Also Available"
- Top and Bottom cutouts for Atlas Sound ES Series Single or Dual Fan Panels (Ships with 3RU Blank Panels Installed)
|67" (170.18 cm)
|21 7/8" (55.56 cm)
|23 1/2"(59.84 cm)
|Center Section Depth
|178.00 lbs (80.74 kgs)
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.