Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Shipping & Returns
The TSD-ML11 high headroom, low noise mic preamp is perfect for use as a standalone preamp or in conference room systems, board meetings, courtrooms, council chambers, and public forum systems that need mute and push to talk microphone functions.
Unit features switchable phantom power for powering condenser microphones and has four EQ cut filters centered at common frequencies to eliminate feedback and control voice shaping. The variable mic preamp helps further eliminate noise for quiet operation as well as reduces unwanted coloration and changes in tonality and a 12dB @ 125Hz high pass filter is available on each mic input to minimize bass rumble and low frequency feedback in the system and ensure focus and clarity stays on voice sound spectrum. An output limiter/compressor is also included for system protection to avoid clipping and eliminate distortion. Mic Mute and Mic On control allows microphones in the system to be push-to-talk enabled or muted for speaker priority.
Unit requires Power Supply that is sold separately for proper function, multiple TSDs can be powered with one power supply based on current requirements. This unit has a power requirement of 100mA so any of the available TSD power supplies can be used with the unit. For multiple TSD applications use the TSD Power Calculator to determine the proper power supply needed.
- High Quality Microphone Preamp with Switchable 24V Phantom Power
- Mic/Line I/O via Removable Phoenix Style Connector
- Four (4) Preset Frequency Notch Filters For Tone and Feedback Control
- 125Hz /12dB Low Cut Filter
- Variable Output Limiter/Compressor
- Mic Mute/Mic On Via Contact Closure
- Input Signal & Peak Indicators
- High Gain Output for Long Distance Signal Transmission
- Separate Ground Connections
- Security Covers Included for All Front Panel Controls
- Energy Efficient
- Power Supply Sold Separately
|1.2KΩ Balanced, 600Ω Unbalanced
|.06% & 1kHz
|Line Input Level
|1V (0dBV) Balanced 2V (+6dBV) Balanced Output
|Mic Input Level
|46dB Gain 10mV (-40dBV) Balanced
|300Ω Balanced, 150Ω Unbalanced
|Line Output Level
|1V (0dBV) In
|Mic Output Level
|10mV (-40dBV) In
|20Hz - 20kHz
|Signal to Noise Ratio Line to Line
|Signal to Noise Ratio Mic to Line
|24VDC Power Requirements
|1.5" (3.81 cm)
|4" (10.16 cm)
|2.5" (6.35 cm)
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.