Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Shipping & Returns
The AtlasIED TSD-GPN1200 sound masking generator is perfectly suited for basic sound masking systems. The analog topology design eliminates repeating cycles commonly found in other manufactures low cost digital designs.
The TSD-GPN1200 allows selection between pink or white noise sources and incorporates a variable balanced outputto match input requirements of AtlasIED equalizers and amplifiers. In addition to the line level output, a 4W, 70V output is provided to power up to six masking speakers tapped at .5W each.
A variable hi-cut filter with operating range between 1kHz and 8kHz at a slope of 6dB per octave supports equalization requirements for most basic Sound Masking systems. Both outputs may be used simultaneously allowing large zones tobe addressed with external equalization and amplification while a smaller zone is powered by the internal 70.7V amplifierwith spectrum control provided by the on board hi-cut filter.
Unit requires Power Supply that is sold separately for proper function, multiple TSDs can be powered with one power supply based on current requirements. This unit has a power requirement of 250mA so any of the available TDS power supplies can be used with the unit. For multiple TSD applications use the TSD Power Calculator to determine the proper power supply needed.
- Balanced Line Output Plus 4W, 70.7V Output
- Adjustable Gain and Hi-Cut Filter
- EQ & Gain Bypass for Line Output
- Selectable Pink or White Noise Source
- Stand Alone or Rack Mountable
- Security Covers Included for All Rear Panel Controls
- Power Supply Sold Separately
|Selectable Pink & White
|24VDC Power Requirements
|Line Output Impedance
|300Ω Balanced, 150Ω Unbalanced
|Line Output Level
|20Hz - 20kHz, Line Out Pre EQ Only
|High Cut Variable，1kHz - 7kHz/6dB
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.